Access your Insta EMI Card digitally
Your Insta EMI Card is fully digital – you don’t need a physical card to shop at a store or on an e-commerce website.
All you have to do is to share your card number with our representative at a partner store or add its details while shopping online.
You can access your Insta EMI Card online by signing-in to My Account.
Check your Insta EMI Card number
You can check your card number by visiting our customer portal.
- Sign-in with your registered mobile number, and the OTP.
- Verify your details using your date of birth and proceed
- Select your Insta EMI Card from the ‘My Relations’ section.
- Click ‘View Number’ to check the masked digits of your card.
- Verify your details with an OTP sent to your mobile number.
- Check the card number and other details displayed on your screen.
You can also access your Insta EMI Card or check its number by clicking on ‘View your card number’. You’ll be asked to sign-in to My Account. Then, select your card and click on ‘View Number’ and proceed.
Your Insta EMI Card is a digital card, which means you don’t need to carry a physical one every time you go shopping. You can access your card by visiting our customer portal – My Account.
Sign-in with your mobile number and the OTP and view your card number in a few clicks.
Check your card details
Sign-in to My Account with your mobile number and the OTP to view your card details.