How to get a credit card
Gone are the days when you had to physically visit a financial institution’s branch to get a credit card. Today, you can apply for your chosen credit card online, from the comfort of your home or office, without wasting any time. Whether you are looking to get free credit card online or are willing to pay an annual fee for innovative credit card features, all have to do is log on to the issuer’s website and initiate the application process.
Steps to get a Credit Card
1. Select the right credit card
The first step is to choose a credit card that offers your savings and perks, based on your spending patterns and lifestyle.
For instance, when you sign up for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, you can choose from 10 different variants, from the Platinum Choice First Year Free SuperCard
to the Shop Smart SuperCard.
2. Apply online and submit required documents
The next step is to apply for your credit card online, at an issuer’s branch, or via an ATM. You may also get a pre-approved offer via an app or mail, using which you can apply online.
Usually, you will also need to meet the issuer’s credit card eligibility criteria and submit a few documents that attest to your identity and credit behaviour. These documents are minimal and may even be waived if you have a prior relationship with the issuer.
3. Activate your credit card
The last step is to take the delivery of your credit card, which will be mailed to you and may require you to show some ID proof. Once you have it, you can activate it using the Personal Identification Number that is either sent to your mobile number or mailed to you separately.
You can change the PIN by heading to an ATM and then begin using your new credit card.
With the endless options available to you, choosing the right credit card can be challenging. The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard
, a four-in-one card, is designed to power your finances. Unlike most other credit cards, the SuperCard is a multipurpose card that rewards you on every transaction, irrespective of its nature. For instance, it gives you up to 20,000 reward points as a joining bonus and savings of over Rs.55,000 annually with regular use apart from standout facilities like a 50-day, interest-free ATM cash withdrawal to address emergency needs and a 90-day, interest-free emergency loan to meet personal or professional exigencies.
Now that you know what makes the SuperCard a must-have in your wallet or purse, here’s how to apply for it.
How to get Bajaj Finserv card
Getting a credit card via Bajaj Finserv is extremely easy and quick. Before initiating the application process, take note of the eligibility criteria and documentation requirements.
Factors of Credit Card eligibility criteria
To get access to the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard without any hassles, ensure that you:
- Credit Score: Have a credit score of 750 or more
- Age: Are between 25 and 65 years of age
- Dues: Have repaid your credit card dues without any default
- Existing Customer: Are an existing Bajaj Finance Limited customer
- Card Holder: Are an existing EMI Network Card holder
- Nationality: Live in a SuperCard live location in India
Documents Required to Apply For Credit Card
To complete the application process, gather the following documents and submit them on time.
- Identity proof such as passport, voter’s ID or Aadhaar card
- Address proof such as voter’s ID or utility bills
- Income proof in the form of payslips, Form 16 or IT returns
- Age proof in the form of birth certificate, passport or voter’s ID
- Form 60
- PAN card
Now, take a look at how to get Bajaj Finserv card. All you have to do is follow these 5 simple steps.
- Log on to Bajaj Finserv’s pre-approved SuperCard offer page and provide basic information such as your name and mobile number.
- Once you submit your details, wait until you receive an OTP on your mobile number. Validate the OTP by entering it online and proceed to the next step.
- On successful verification, you can view a tailor-made SuperCard deal offered to you by Bajaj Finserv.
- Next, compare various SuperCard variants available to you and choose the right one.
- Once you select the ideal SuperCard variant, submit your application
Now that you know how to get a credit card from Bajaj Finserv, apply today to start enjoying the many benefits that the SuperCard has to offer.