Purchase groceries on easy EMIs on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Shop for a minimum of Rs. 5,000 and repay conveniently over flexible tenors.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network makes shopping for everyday essentials pocket-friendly. All you have to do is visit a partner store near you, select grocery items and split your total bill of over Rs. 5,000 into easy EMIs. Pay with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and bring home groceries on EMI.
You can even shop for grocery items on EMI online from our partner e-commerce websites like Flipkart or Amazon.
In addition to this, you can purchase smartphones, washing machines, air purifiers, air conditioners and more online on the Bajaj Finserv Bajaj Mall. Get benefits like home delivery, No Cost EMIs and zero down payment on select products.
You can use our mobile app to make your transactions smoother. Download Now
Buy groceries at a store near you
Steps to shop at a store
- 1 Visit a Bajaj Finserv partner store near you
- 2 Select groceries and choose a convenient repayment duration
- 3 Share your EMI Network Card details or opt for in-store financing
- 4 Complete your purchase by submitting the OTP sent to your phone
Use your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop at any of our 1.2 lakh+ partner stores spread across 2,900+ cities in India. Visit a partner store near you, select the groceries you need and determine a repayment tenor. Complete purchase by sharing your EMI Network Card details and the OTP sent on your mobile with our in-store representative.
If you don’t have an EMI Network Card, you can pay using our in-store financing facility and get groceries on easy EMIs. You will have to submit basic documents such as a copy of your Aadhaar card and PAN card, a cancelled cheque and a signed ECS mandate.
Frequently asked questions
Visit a partner store or e-commerce website and shop for groceries on EMI. Pay using your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card or avail in-store financing.
Shopping on the EMI Network gives you access to a wide variety of products and services. You can choose from over 1.2 million products and services at any of our 1.2 lakh+ partner stores. Shop for up to Rs. 2 lakh and repay flexibly over a tenor of 3 to 24 months.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card lets you convert the cost of your purchase into easy EMIs. You can access this digital card through the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app.
Eligible customers can apply for the EMI Network Card online in 3 easy steps:
- Share a few basic details and the pre-approved limit on your Insta EMI Card
- Verify your KYC via OKYC or CKYC:
- Offline KYC (OKYC) involves an online submission and verification of your Aadhar number
- CKYC involves validation of your details pre-registered with CKYC’
- Pay a joining fee of Rs. 567
You need to submit some basic documents to buy groceries on EMI. They include:
- A duly signed ECS mandate
- A cancelled cheque
- A copy of your KYC documents (Aadhaar and PAN cards)