If you are looking for a high-value and affordable student loan in India, apply for the Bajaj Finserv Education Loan on Property and obtain funds up to Rs. 5 Crore* or even more basis your eligibility to comfortably support all the expenses related to your child’s higher education.
To avail the benefits of our loan against property, which include attractive interest rates, flexible repayment tenor, nominal associated charges, and balance transfer facility, you must meet certain eligibility terms. The eligibility criteria for salaried and self-employed individuals are slightly different from each other.
Eligibility criteria to avail an education loan on property
For self-employed borrowers below is the basic criteria
- Age between 25 years and 70 years
- Regular income
- Resident of India, owning property in any of these cities: Ahmedabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Udaipur, Delhi and NCR, Pune, Surat, Bangalore, Cochin, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Vijayawada, Madurai, Lucknow, Jaipur, and Indore
For salaried borrowers below is the basic criteria
- Age between 23 years and 62 years
- Employment at a multinational, private or public organisation
- Resident of India, owning property in any of these cities: Delhi and NCR, Mumbai and MMR, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, and Ahmedabad
With a minimum CIBIL score of 750 and a healthy credit profile, you can easily qualify for the Bajaj Finserv Education Loan on Property.
Get all the education loan scheme details and avail the best interest rate and other benefits on customised loans for students from Bajaj Finserv.