How to update mandate for your SDP
Manage your SDP mandate
When you start a Systematic Deposit Plan with us, you use a bank account from which you invest money. This registered bank account is used for all your future instalments.
In case your bank account details undergo any change, you can update your mandate so that you do not miss any SDP instalments. Please note if you change your bank account details after 22nd of the month, it will reflect in the subsequent month and will not be applicable for your next month instalment.
Change the mandate for your Systematic Deposit Plan
- Go to our customer portal by clicking on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page.
- Enter your registered mobile number, date of birth, and submit the OTP to sign-in.
- Select the SDP for which you want to change bank account details.
- Enter the details such as account holder’s name, new bank account and IFSC.
- Choose your registration mode and proceed.
Alternatively, you can click on the ‘Change your SDP mandate’ option below to sign-in to My Account. Once signed-in, you can select the SDP and enter new bank account details and proceed to change your mandate.
Check your Systematic Deposit Plan
Sign-in to our customer portal in a few clicks and find your SDP details.