Stop your ongoing SDP
If you do not want to continue with your Systematic Deposit Plan, you can stop it by visiting our customer portal – My Account. Once you raise a request to discontinue your SDP, your future instalments will not be debited from your bank account.
However, any request raised to stop your SDP on or after the 20th of the month will be applicable from the subsequent month. For example: If you have stopped your SDP on 21st January, it will come into effect with your March instalment.
Raise a request to stop your SDP
- Click on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page to visit our customer portal – My Account.
- Enter the registered mobile number and date of birth and submit the OTP to sign-in.
- Select your SDP from the ‘My Relations’ section.
- Click on the ‘Stop SDP’ option from the ‘Quick Actions’ section.
- Verify your details with the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and proceed to submit your request.
You can also visit My Account by clicking on the ‘Stop your SDP’ option below. Once you are signed-in, select your SDP from the ‘My Relations’ section. You can then click on ‘Stop SDP’ from the ‘Quick Actions’ section and proceed.
Please note if your SDP has a joint account holder, both the account holders need to verify the OTP when you raise a request to stop SDP.
If you do not wish to continue your Systematic Deposit Plan, you can raise a request online. Sign-in to My Account – Bajaj Finance customer portal and select your deposit from the ‘My Relations’ section. You can then click on ‘Stop SDP’ from the ‘Quick Actions’ section and proceed to raise a request.
Check your Systematic Deposit Plan
Sign-in to our customer portal in a few clicks and find your SDP details.