Manage your SDP nominee
Similar to fixed deposits, you have the option to add or update your SDP nominee details as well.
This facility ensures that your deposit amount is easily transferred to the nominee in the event of an untimely demise. In the absence of nominee details, your rightful heir(s) may be asked to produce a succession order to claim your SDP amount on maturity.
When you update nominee details for any of the deposits, the same nominee details will be used for all the deposits created under a single plan.
Add or update your SDP nominee
- Click on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page to go to My Account.
- Enter the registered mobile number and date of birth, and submit the OTP to sign-in.
- Select your SDP from the ‘My Relations’ section.
- Click on the ‘Add Nominee’ or ‘Edit Nominee’ option below your nominee details section.
- Enter the required details about your nominee.
- Verify your details with the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
You can also click on the ‘Manage your SDP nominee details’ option below to visit our customer portal. You will be asked to sign-in. You can then select your SDP from the ‘My Relations’ section, click on ‘Add nominee/ Edit nominee’ option and proceed to update your nominee details.
If your SDP has a joint account holder, both the account holders need to verify the OTP while updating nominee details.
You can update or add SDP nominee details by visiting our customer portal. Sign-in to My Account, select your deposit and proceed to update your nominee details.
Check your Systematic Deposit Plan
Sign-in to our customer portal in a few clicks and find your SDP details