A Bajaj Finserv Loan for Doctors is a customised loan created for medical professionals like you, and can help you finance various needs. It covers a suite of four loans including personal loans and business loans in the unsecured category, and a loan against property and home loan in the secured category. The eligibility criteria is simple, and depends on your qualification and extent of work experience. So, you can access these loans without undergoing a rigorous screening process. Being aware of the eligibility criteria will help you save time when you file your application. Take a look at what you need to know.
Eligibility for unsecured loans for doctors
For personal loans and business loans for doctors, the criteria are as follows:
1. Super-specialist doctors (MS/ MD/ DM) need no post-qualification experience
2. Graduate doctors (MBBS) need at least 2 years of post-qualification experience
3. Dentists (BDS/ MDS) need at least 5 years of post-qualification experience
4. Ayurvedic and Homeopathic doctors (BHMS/ BAMS) need at least 6 years of post-qualification experience, and must own a house or clinic
5. Homeopathic doctors (DHMS) need at least 15 years of post-qualification experience, and must own a house or clinic
Eligibility for secured loans for doctors
For loans against property and home loans, the criteria are as follows:
- Super-specialist doctors (MS/ MD/ DM) need at least 2 years of post-qualification experience
- Graduate doctors (MBBS) need at least 2 years of post-qualification experience
- Dentists (BDS/ MDS) need at least 2 years of post-qualification experience
- Ayurvedic and Homeopathic doctors (BHMS/ BAMS) need at least 2 years of post-qualification experience, and must own a house or clinic
- Homeopathic doctors (DHMS) need at least 15 years of post-qualification experience, and must own a house or clinic
Documents required to prove your eligibility
Meeting the eligibility criteria is half the job done. Next, you must submit the necessary documents that act as proof of your eligibility. When you apply with Bajaj Finserv for a Loan for Doctors, the list of documents that you have to submit is minimal too. You only have to submit KYC documents, medical registration certification and your financial documents. if you are applying for a secured loan, you will also have to submit a copy of the papers of the property that you are offering as collateral.
Matching these criteria will not only help increase the chances of approval, but also enable you to speed up the task of raising finance. Also, if you’re an ideal fit, you have a better chance of getting a higher loan amount and negotiating better terms when it comes to tenor. So, before you proceed with your application, be sure to pay attention to the eligibility criteria.
Additional Read: What is telemedicine and how much does it cost
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this site, and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purpose and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Subscribers and users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. In case any inconsistencies observed, please click on reach us.
*Terms and conditions apply