Yes, you can invest in a Bajaj Finance online FD through an end-to-end paperless process.
Step by Step Process to Book FD Online
Step 1- Enter mobile number, date of birth and verify OTP to continue
Step 2- If you're an existing customer, enter nominee details to continue. In case you are a new customer, complete your KYC by providing PAN or Aadhaar or simply upload documents
Step 3- Enter deposit amount, tenor and interest payout type, along with bank account details.
Step 4- Choose to pay via NetBanking or UPI. For investment above Rs. 1,00,000, only Netbanking option is available.Upon successful payment, your deposit will be booked and you'll receive an acknowledgement via email and SMS within 15 minutes.
Is it safe to invest in an FD online?
Opening and maintaining a fixed deposit account online is a safe and easy way of investing and growing savings. Banks and Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) with high credit ratings, like Bajaj Finserv have an easy-to-use interface, which allows a customer to check the status of their FD from the comfort of their homes at their own convenience.
Here is why investing in an online FD is safe:
- The investor has the choice to select the tenor and plan for the FD, when investing online.
- The payment can be done using internet banking via any digital payment option, be it credit card, ATM/ Debit Card or virtual payment assistant. The customer’s bank account is linked from where the deposit amount is debited automatically and the customer gets a notification about the payment.
- Investing your money for a fixed tenor also helps in saving tax. The investor has the liberty to select a plan that helps save money and tax at the same time.
- Though FDs don’t give very high returns when compared to Gold or company equities, it is safer as it is not affected by the market fluctuations. Once invested the fixed return is guaranteed on the maturity of the FD.
If you’re not an existing customer, you can fill your details here, so our representative can get in touch with you to help you book your fixed deposit at the earliest.
Features of Bajaj Finance FD
Starting Rs. 25,000
Rate of interest
Up to 8.05%**
Benefits on renewal
0.10% over and above the rate of interest
High on stability and credibility
FAAA/Stable rating by CRISIL
MAAA (Stable) rating by ICRA
* ROI per annum applicable on a cumulative scheme of 36-60 months for senior citizens