Yes, you can invest in a Bajaj Finance online FD through an end-to-end paperless process.
Step by Step Process to Book FD Online
Step 1- Enter mobile number, date of birth and verify OTP to continue
Step 2- If you're an existing customer, enter nominee details to continue. In case you are a new customer, complete your KYC by providing PAN or Aadhaar or simply upload documents
Step 3- Enter deposit amount, tenure and interest payout type, along with bank account details.
Step 4- Choose to pay via NetBanking or UPI. For investment above Rs. 1,00,000, only Netbanking option is available.Upon successful payment, your deposit will be booked and you'll receive an acknowledgement via email and SMS within 15 minutes.
Is Online FD safe?
Opening and maintaining a fixed deposit account online, is a secure and easy way for the user to invest his money. The banks and NBFCs with high credit ratings such as Bajaj Finserv ensure an easy-to-use interface, which allows a customer to check the status of their FD from the comfort of their home at their own convenience.
The reasons why Online FDs are a safe and secured personal investment method are:
- The customer has the choice to select the term and plan for the FD, when doing the investment online.
- The payment can be done using internet banking via any digital payment option, be it credit card, ATM/ Debit Card or virtual payment assistant. The customer’s bank account is linked from where the amount to be invested is pulled out automatically and the customer gets the notification about the payment.
- Investing your money for a fixed tenure also helps in tax saving. Customer has the liberty to select a plan that helps save money and tax at the same time.
- Though the FDs don’t give a very high return when compared to Gold or company equities, it is safer as it is not affected by the market fluctuations. Once invested the fixed return is guaranteed on the maturity of the FD.
If you’re not an existing customer, consider filling your details here, so our representative can get in touch with you to help book your Fixed Deposit at the earliest.
Your cheque should be payable at par to ‘Bajaj Finance Limited – Fixed Deposit Account 00070350006738’ and crossed ‘Account Payee only’.
Features of Bajaj Finance FD
Starting Rs. 25, 000
Rate of interest
Up to 8.05%*
Benefits on renewal
0.10% over and above the rate of interest
High on stability and credibility
FAAA/Stable rating by CRISIL
MAAA (Stable) rating by ICRA
* ROI per annum applicable on a cumulative scheme of 36-60 months for senior citizens