How to apply for a home loan balance transfer?
- 1 Fill out your personal details in our online application form
- 2 Enter details about your income and financial obligations; so that we can help you get the optimum deal for your finances.
- 3 Submit your employment details
- 4 Fill in your property details
- 5 View the loan offer tailored for you. You can use our quick and easy to use Home Loan Eligibility Calculator to preview the home loan sanction amount you are likely to get, as well
- 6 Pay the secure fee online, to reserve your home loan offer. Once you pay this fee, you will be contacted by our relationship manager within 24 hours*, who will help you get the loan processed
- 7 Upload copies of all the required documents containing your personal, financial and property details, for verification so that your loan can be approved
*Terms and conditions apply.
The Bajaj Finserv Home Loan Balance Transfer facility empowers borrowers to switch lenders even after their loan amount is sanctioned - giving them the choice to avail of better interest rates and home loan terms. With a Bajaj Finserv Home Loan Balance Transfer, you get a host of benefits such as nominal home loan interest rates - starting from 8.50%* p.a, a high-value top-up loan up to Rs. 1 Crore*, and swift loan processing. Moreover, your home loan balance transfer process is easier now, thanks to our provision to apply for it online. All you need to do is follow the illustrated steps to avail of the home loan balance transfer facility, today.