What is part-prepayment?
Part-prepayment is a facility where you can pay a part of your loan amount in advance when you have extra funds. With our Flexi Loan variants, you can part-prepay your loan as many times as you want at no additional cost. However, you can part-prepay your loan only after 24 hours of the disbursement.
Do I need to pay any extra charges for making part payments towards my loan?
When you part-prepay a Term Loan, you may have to pay an additional charge on part-prepayment. However, in the case of our Flexi Term and Flexi Hybrid Loans, no such charges are levied.
How can I make part-prepayments towards my Flexi Loan?
You can follow these simple steps to part-prepay your Flexi Loan account:
- Enter your registered mobile number and submit the OTP to sign-in to our customer portal – My Account.
- Verify your details with your date of birth and proceed.
- Go to ‘My Relations’ at the top of the page and click on 'View All'.
- Select the loan account number (LAN) for which you wish to make part-prepayment.
- Under 'Quick Actions', click on 'Make Payments'.
- Click on the ‘Part-prepayment’ option from the list.
- Enter the amount you want to pay and proceed to complete the payment.
- Select your preferred payment method (debit card, UPI, and NetBanking) and proceed.
- Based on the mode selected, your payment will get processed, and you’ll receive the payment confirmation on your screen.
Please note that you have to maintain a minimum balance of Rs. 100 as your outstanding principal amount to keep your Flexi Loan account active.
How long does it take for part-prepayments to get adjusted towards my loan?
After making a part-prepayment, it takes up to 24 hours for the amount to get adjusted against your loan. You can also check your repayment schedule or download your account statement by visiting ‘Document Centre’. Once you’re signed-in, you can select your loan account number from ‘Document Centre’ and find all your loan-related documents.
- In an event of a national holiday or any other unforeseen circumstances, the above-mentioned time may be impacted.
- Also, if your part-prepayment amount doesn’t reflect in the repayment schedule within 24 hours then you can raise a request with us. When you’re raising a request with us, you might need to upload your bank statement.