Get your car serviced or repaired on easy EMIs on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to make purchases worth Rs. 5,000 or more and repay easily over tenure of up to 60 months.
You can get car servicing on EMI using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. Just visit your nearest partner service centre for car repair and convert the service cost into affordable EMIs.
You can also shop online for TVs, ACs, smartphones, laptops, air purifiers and much more on the Bajaj Mall. Additionally, you will get benefits like No Cost EMIs, home delivery and zero down payment on select products and services.
Get your car serviced from a store nearby
Steps to shop at a store
- 1 Visit a Bajaj Finserv partner outlet near you
- 2 Select the service and choose a suitable repayment tenure
- 3 Provide your EMI Network Card details or opt for in-store financing
- 4 Complete your purchase by submitting the OTP sent to your mobile number
Use your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to make purchases at any of our 1.2 lakh+ partner outlets in 2,900+ cities.
Visit any partner store that offers car servicing near you, select a suitable repayment tenure and pay using your EMI Network Card. Alternatively, you can also avail in-store financing.
If you do not have an EMI Network Card, you can apply for one by submitting a few basic documents such as your Aadhaar Card, a cancelled cheque and a duly signed ECS mandate.
Frequently asked questions
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card lets you convert the cost of your purchase into easy EMIs. You can access this digital card through the Bajaj Finserv App.
Visit one of the partner service centres, choose the services you wish to purchase on easy EMIs, provide your EMI Network Card details and share the OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
You can sign-in to your account on our customer portal – My Account, to download the documents you need or call our customer care at +91 8698010101 (call charges applicable).
Eligible customers can apply for the EMI Network Card online in 3 easy steps:
1. Share a few basic details and the pre-approved limit on your Insta EMI Card
2. Verify your KYC via OKYC or CKYC:
- Offline KYC (OKYC) involves an online submission and verification of your Aadhaar number
- CKYC involves validation of your details pre-registered with CKYC
3. Pay a joining fee of Rs. 567
When you shop on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, you can divide the cost of your purchases into easy EMIs at no additional charge.