Now buy automobile accessories or get your car repaired on easy EMIs on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to make purchases worth Rs. 5,000 or more and repay easily over a tenor of up to 5 months.
With the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, you can pay for both car accessories and car repairs on EMI without worrying about the cost.
All you have to do is visit a partner store near you, choose your preferred car accessories, and divide the cost of your purchase into easy EMIs.
You can also shop online at e-commerce websites such as Amazon and Flipkart or the Bajaj Mall for car accessories on No Cost EMIs. Shopping online on the Bajaj Mall comes with unique benefits like No Cost EMIs, home delivery and zero down payment on select products and services.
Buy automobile accessories at store nearby
Steps to shop at a store
- 1 Visit a Bajaj Finserv partner store near you
- 2 Choose your product and select a suitable repayment tenor
- 3 Share your EMI Network Card details or opt for in-store financing
- 4 Complete your purchase by submitting the OTP sent on your mobile number
To shop at a partner store, choose the product you wish to buy, pick a suitable repayment tenor and avail in-store financing. This way, you can get your selected product or service on affordable EMIs within minutes.
If you don’t have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you need to submit your KYC documents to the Bajaj Finance representative in the store. These include your Aadhaar card, PAN card, a cancelled cheque and a signed ECS mandate. Complete your purchase by sharing the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
Frequently asked questions
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card lets you convert the cost of your purchase into easy EMIs. You can access this digital card through the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app.
Visit any of our partner stores selling car accessories near you and select the product you wish to purchase. Provide your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card details and share your registered mobile number to complete the purchase.
Alternatively, you can use the EMI Network Card to shop online on the Bajaj Mall.
Shopping on the EMI Network gives you access to a wide variety of products and services. You can choose from over 1.2 million products and services at any of our 1.2 lakh + partner stores. Shop for up to Rs. 2 lakh and repay flexibly over a tenor of 3 to 24 months.
Eligible customers can apply for the EMI Network Card online in 3 easy steps:
1. Share a few basic details and the pre-approved limit on your Insta EMI Card
2. Verify your KYC via OKYC or CKYC:
- Offline KYC (OKYC) involves an online submission and verification of your Aadhar number
- CKYC involves validation of your details pre-registered with CKYC’
3. Pay a joining fee of Rs. 530
When you shop on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, the cost of your purchase gets divided into easy EMIs without any additional cost.
You need to submit some basic documents to buy automobile accessories on EMI. They include:
- A duly signed ECS mandate
- A cancelled cheque
- A copy of your KYC documents (Aadhaar and PAN cards)