Since the cost of quality higher education is on the rise in India, starting from Rs. 5 lakh and going up to Rs. 50 lakh and more for private institutes, an education loan such as the Bajaj Finserv Education Loan on Property plays a significant role. It helps you finance expenses like admission fees, course fees, exam charges, study materials, as well as travel, accommodation and daily expenses of a student travelling to another city or campus.
Which courses does an education loan in India cover?
Here are the types of courses for which education loans can be availed of:
- Various courses such as degree, diploma, graduation, under-graduation, post-graduation, etc
- Courses offered by institutes affiliated with the government, AICTE, UGC, and IMC
- Diploma or degree courses at educational institutions like IIT, IIM, etc
Here is a snapshot of courses for which education loan for students are available**.
- B.A., B. Com, B.Sc.
- M.A., M.Sc., M. Com
- CFA, CA, ICWA
- Hotel and hospitality
- Professional courses such as medicine, engineering, etc.
- Air hostess training
- Diploma/ Degree courses such as pilot training, financial accounting, etc.
- Paramedical and nursing
- GNIIT, SAP, ERP, and others
- IISc, IIMs, NID, IITs, NIFT, etc.
- Fine arts, designing, architecture, etc.
- Aircraft maintenance engineering
- Part-time and full-time management courses, etc.
**This list is indicative, and you may get a student loan to cover the cost of other courses too. A student loan in India is also available for all subjects listed on the websites of AICTE and UGC.
How can Bajaj Finserv help here?
Choose the best institute and finance all expenses related to the course with a loan against property for education from Bajaj Finserv. Our application process is simple and quick, so you can get the money in the bank in just 72 hours** of approval.
*Terms and conditions apply
Additional Read: Various education loan schemes