Visit our online Customer Portal to view and transact on your loan account from anywhere, at your convenience.
It has been designed to provide you ease of access to all your loan details and more:
- View loan details
- Download statement, interest certificates, NOC, and welcome letter
- Make payment for missed EMI, part payment, and foreclosure payments
- View and update contact details online
- View and download scanned documents
- Avail offers specially customised for you
- Plan and buy insurance online
To access your loan details:
Login to your account using your username/email id/mobile number, and password.
You can also access your loan details on your mobile with the Bajaj Finserv app:
- Download our mobile app from your GPRS-enabled iPhone, Android, or Blackberry phone
- Or visit www.bajajfinserv.in
- Login using your username and password
Don’t have a username and Password?
Your username and password is usually sent to you on your registered mobile number.
In case you have forgotten your username and password, you can generate the same instantly online by entering your loan account number.
Write to us at email@example.com.
Frequently asked question
How to Read your SOA
How to make payments in Customer Portal - Experia
How to download your e-statements
From downloading your Account Statement, updating personal details, payment related queries, to unblocking your Bajaj Finserv Digital EMI Network Card, we’ve got your back.WATCH MORE VIDEOS