Release your pledged securities
If you wish to release your pledged securities, you can raise an online request by visiting our customer portal – My Account.
Please note that you can release securities only if your loan account is not under margin shortfall and you have surplus funds available to withdraw. A margin shortfall is an event where the amount you’ve borrowed exceeds the eligible loan limit. This may happen when the value of your securities falls.
Raise a request to release your securities
- Go to our customer portal – My Account by clicking on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page.
- Enter the registered mobile number and submit the OTP to sign-in.
- Verify your details with your date of birth and proceed.
- Select the loan account from the ‘My Relations’ section.
- Click on the ‘Release Securities’ option within ‘Quick Actions’.
- Select the share or mutual funds you want to release.
- Verify your details with the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and proceed to raise a request.
Alternatively, you can also click on the ‘Release your securities’ option below to go to our customer portal. You’ll be asked to sign-in. Once signed-in, select your loan account, click on ‘Release Securities’ within ‘Quick Actions’ and proceed.
You can release your pledged shares or mutual funds by raising a service request with us. All you have to do is to visit our customer portal – My Account and follow a few easy steps.
Check your loan against securities account
Visit our customer portal – My Account to view details of your existing loan.