Withdraw funds from your loan against securities account
When you choose our loan against securities, a drawing power is assigned to you. You can withdraw funds from this drawing power as many as times you want.
You can visit our customer portal – My Account and withdraw funds easily in a few clicks.
A step-by-step guide to withdrawing funds from your loan account
- Click on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page to visit My Account.
- Enter the registered mobile number and the OTP to sign-in.
- Verify your details with your date of birth and proceed.
- Select the loan account from the ‘My Relations’ section.
- Click on ‘Withdraw Funds’ from the ‘Quick Actions’ section.
- Enter the amount from your available drawing power, review your bank account details, and proceed.
- Verify your details with the OTP sent to your registered mobile and proceed to raise a withdrawal request.
Alternatively, you can click on the ‘Withdraw funds from your available limit’ option to go to My Account. You’ll be asked to sign-in. You can then select your loan account from ‘My Relations’ and proceed to withdraw.
Withdrawing funds from your loan against securities account is easy and hassle-free. You can easily withdraw money from the available drawing power by visiting our customer portal – My Account.
Check your loan against securities account
Visit our customer portal – My Account to view details of your existing loan.