For a doctor, there’s nothing better than a waiting room full of patients. It is a sign that your medical practice is flourishing. But with 50,000 Indian doctors joining the workforce every year, you have to do all it takes to ensure that your medical practice is a cut above the rest. As per projections, by 2030, the number of active doctors is likely to be over 17 lakhs. In such a scenario, having the best and most advanced medical equipment, a multi-speciality clinic that can offer comprehensive healthcare for patients and digital healthcare to cater to more patients effectively can be a game changer. Thus, it may be time for you to expand your clinic to increase patient reach and tap new markets.
How can you finance your clinic expansion?
A Business Loan for Doctors is a collateral-free loan that offers a substantial sum of Rs. 55 lakh and is disbursed to your bank within 48 hours of document collection. This is ideal if you’re looking to purchase needed clinic management software and are undertaking expansion on a smaller scale.
A Loan Against Property for Doctors is a secured loan that offers finance up to Rs. 5 Crore* with the loan being approved in 24 hours. This is ideal if you’re looking to make big-ticket changes, such as upgrading all the equipment and adding more consultancy rooms.
To keep pace with your busy schedules, you can apply for these loans online in minutes. Furthermore, a Bajaj Finserv representative comes right to your doorstep to have the documents collected. There is no need for you to visit the branch to apply, submit the documents, collect a cheque or wait for it to clear.
Why should you choose Bajaj Finserv’s Loan for Doctors to finance your clinic’s expansion?
Bajaj Finserv’s Loan for Doctors is a feature-packed, tailor-made solution for doctors who want to expand their practice. Take a look at what makes this an excellent option to expand your medical practice.
- A suite of 4 loans, this offering gives you the option to choose from a personal loan, business loan, home loan and loan against property. To expand your clinic, you can use a business loan offering Rs .20 lakh, or a loan against property that offers up to Rs. 2 crore.
- Affordable interest rate that keeps your EMIs low.
- Flexi-loan facility allows you to withdraw from a credit line as and when the need arises. You can withdraw and repay sums of money as many times as you want, up to the limit of the credit line. With these loans, you can save up to 45.3% on your EMIs. Flexi Loans not just help you to invest in technology-with the above 6 points- but also help you manage your practice’s daily activities.
- Wide tenor of 12 to 96 months, so you can repay the loan comfortably, as per your convenience. If you choose a loan against property, the tenor stretches to 216 months.
- Convenient 4-step application process saves you time and gives you a hassle-free loan application experience. Doorstep services further expedite the process.
- Easy eligibility criteria and minimal documentation requirements make applying for the loan 100% hassle-free.
- You also get access to exciting pre-approved offers, if you’re an existing Bajaj Finserv customer
- No hidden charges: All charges and fees are stated upfront.
- Bank on the go as you get the chance to manage your loan account online, anytime and anywhere.
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this site, and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purpose and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Subscribers and users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. In case any inconsistencies observed, please click on reach us.
*Terms and conditions apply