With your busy schedule, you'd ideally want a quick and easy loan to apply for. With its customised loan for doctors, Bajaj Finserv helps you do exactly this. So, whether you have emergent or non-emergent needs or a busy or relaxed schedule, you can sail through the application process and access funds instantly. Take a look at the four easy steps in which you can apply for a loan for doctors from Bajaj Finserv.
Select the loan of your choice
You can choose from four different types of loans that are specifically designed, keeping your needs in mind. Bajaj Finserv's Loan for Doctors offers you a suite of loans, including a personal loan, a business loan, and a loan against property. You can choose from these secured and unsecured loans based on your end goal, availability of collateral and the amount that you need. For example, wedding renovations are best tackled with a personal loan. For clinic expansion, you can rely on a loan against property.
Meet the simple eligibility criteria
Bajaj Finserv offers these loans to you on the basis of your work experience as a doctor. As a result, the eligibility criteria are minimal.
For secured loans (home loan and loan against property)
- Super specialist doctors (MD/ DM/ MS) need to have at least two years of post-qualification experience
- Graduate doctors (MBBS) must have at least two years of post-qualification experience
- Dentists (BDS/ MDS) must have at least two years of post-qualification experience
- Ayurvedic and Homeopathic doctors (BHMS/ BAMS) must have at least two years of post-qualification experience
For unsecured loans (personal loan and business loan)
- Super specialist doctors (MD/ DM/ MS) have no minimum experience required.
- Graduate doctors (MBBS) have no minimum experience required.
- Dentists (BDS/ MDS) 3 years
- Ayurvedic and homoeopathic doctors (BHMS/ BAMS) 2 years, while those with a DHMS qualification need 15 years of experience; both must own a house or clinic
Submit minimal documents
Have the necessary documents handy when applying for a loan. Fortunately, when you apply for a loan from Bajaj Finserv, this list is minimal. You only have to submit financial documents, KYC documents, property papers (for secured loans) and your medical registration certificate.
Apply online in minutes
At your convenience, you can apply for the loan online or offline.
The former is ideal if you have a busy schedule and want to save time by not visiting a Bajaj Finserv branch. Simply fill in the form and submit your documents. The loan will be approved after verification, and the amount will reach your bank account. The best part is that the entire process takes place within 24 hours.
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this site, and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purpose and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Subscribers and users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. In case any inconsistencies observed, please click on reach us.
*Terms and conditions apply