A fixed deposit calculator is a free online tool to help you determine the returns on your fixed deposit, beforehand. Compute the maturity amount of your deposit by entering the amount deposited and tenor. Remember, the maturity amount varies with the type of customer and deposit as well.
Step-by-step guide to using the FD calculator
- Choose a reliable online FD calculator
- Select the right customer type
- Select the FD type: cumulative (returns at maturity) or non-cumulative (periodic returns)
- Enter the deposit amount you would like to invest
- Enter the interest rate (if applicable)
- Select the fixed deposit tenor as per your convenience
On following these steps, you will automatically see the maturity amount and total interest earned on your fixed deposit. You can tweak the tenor and deposit amount to see how the maturity amount and interest earned changes. This can help you plan your FD investments better, and you can determine your returns even before you invest in a Bajaj Finance FD.