Cover your loved ones against any kind of illness or accident with a Family Health Insurance plan. Pay one single premium and provide a health insurance for yourself, your spouse and your kids. Pay for the hospitalization charges, consultation fees, and even medicines with a comprehensive cover from Bajaj Finserv’s Family Health Insurance plan offerings. Save time and money with a hassle-free medical coverage for your entire family.
Get a sum insured up to Rs. 50 lakh and pay the medical bills of your entire family.
Pay just one single premium amount and get the best medical treatment for the whole family.
Save up to Rs.60,000 on income tax under Section 80D.
Add a family member to your existing family health insurance policy without any hassle.
Get a long-term policy discount of 4% for 2 years and 8% for 3 years.
Cover variety of expenses like organ donor, maternity and newborn baby, bariatric surgery, or even Ayurvedic and Homeopathic hospitalization with just one single policy.
No need to take a medical test for up to 45 years of age, subject to clean proposal form.
All policyholders are eligible for a free preventive health check-up every 3 years, irrespective of a claim.
Get a cover for ambulance charges up to Rs.20,000 in a policy year.
A Bajaj Finserv loan customer is eligible for a family health insurance plan, if:
• The family members are between the age of 18 to 65 years.
• The age of dependent children should be between 3 months to 30 years.
Exclusions for Family Health Insurance Policy
Following expenses are not covered under this policy:
• Any diseases caused due to the consumption of addictive substances like alcohol, drugs etc.
• Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) like AIDS or HIV are excluded from the Family Health Insurance Policy.
• Any disease contracted during the first 30 days of the policy period is not covered.
• Certain diseases will be covered after a waiting period, like 3 years for any pre-existing diseases, joint replacement, PIVD, and bariatric surgery.
• Diseases like hernia, piles, cataract and sinusitis shall be covered after a waiting period of 2 years and maternity/newborn baby expenses will be covered after 6 years waiting period.