Bajaj Finserv SOA
An SOA or Statement of Account summarises your loan transaction history. The purpose of this document is to help you have a detailed idea of your loan account activity. SOA is available in both printed and electronic format. Thus, one can get it from the financial institution or receive it via registered email ID.
How to download the Bajaj Finserv SOA?
You just need to login through registered mobile number/ customer id and OTP/ Password and can download the statement of account.
- 1 Visit Bajaj Finance customer portal - My Account
- 2 Enter your customer ID
- 3 Log in with an OTP
- 4 Choose ‘services’
- 5 Click on the ‘view details’ option under the type of loan
- 6 Choose the e-statement
- 7 Download
Alternatively, you can also use our self-help care option by calling the helpline number +91 86980 10101 (normal call charges are applicable) and get the required documents.
For any clarification customer can reach out to us by clicking here or visit the nearest branch.
Access to the Bajaj Finserv SOA can give you a clear picture of the status of your account.
Some key pointers to note about the Bajaj Finserv SOA
- Once the EMI is debited, details about the same will be updated in the loan statement within 2-3 working days
- After the loan closure amount is successfully received, the loan will get closed within 2-3 working days. Plus, you will receive the No Dues Certificate almost immediately and can download the same from the My Account portal
- You can simply login through your registered mobile number or Customer ID and OTP/ Password and download the required document. Else, you can call the helpline number 86980 10101 and opt for our self-help care option