Get your duplicate no objection certificate (NOC)
Once all your loan EMIs are paid or you have foreclosed your loan, a no objection certificate or no dues certificate gets generated. Your NOC is sent to the contact address registered with us within 10 business days of closing your loan.
You need to submit your no objection certificate within its validity period to remove Bajaj Finance Limited's hypothecation from your registration certificate (RC). Please note that your NOC is valid for 90 days from the date of its issuance.
If your NOC is expired, or you’ve misplaced it, you can get a duplicate NOC by visiting our customer portal – My Account.
Raise a request to generate your duplicate NOC
- Click on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page to go to My Account.
- Enter the registered mobile number and an OTP to sign-in.
- Verify your details with your date of birth and proceed.
- Select your loan account from the ‘My Relations’ section.
- Click on the ‘Duplicate NOC’ option in the ‘Quick Actions’ section.
- Confirm your address and proceed to submit your request.
Alternatively, you can click on the ‘Generate your duplicate NOC’ option to go to our customer portal – My Account. Once signed-in, you can select the loan account from ‘My Relations’. Click on the ‘Duplicate NOC’ option from the ‘Quick Actions’ and proceed to submit your request.
Once your request for duplicate NOC is raised, you can also track its status with ‘Track NOC’ option in the ‘Quick Actions’ section.
In case your two-wheeler loan NOC has been misplaced or expired, you can easily generate a duplicate NOC. All you have to do is visit our customer portal – My Account and raise a request.
Check your two-wheeler loan account
Visit our customer portal – My Account to view your loan details.