Everything about KSEB electricity bill payment
The Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) is a public enterprise responsible for power generation, transmission and distribution in Kerala. Whether you live in Trivandrum, Kannur, or any other place in the southern state, KSEB brings power to your doorstep. At the end of every month, the electricity board provides the KSEB bill, which informs you about your energy consumption and total payable amount. You have to pay the KSEB bill on time to ensure you enjoy uninterrupted electricity.
You can perform KSEB bill payment in multiple ways, but if you want top-notch convenience, you should choose an online mode. You do not have to visit the electricity board’s office or bank to drop in a check. On Bajaj Finserv, you can use the BBPS platform to make KSEB bill payments online. With the BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment System) platform, you can log in using your credentials and complete the KSEB payment online. It only takes a few minutes to complete the process, followed by a confirmation message on the screen.
Bajaj Finserv levies zero transaction fees, and does not include hidden charges, which makes the BBPS platform accessible for all. Moreover, the platform accepts payments through credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and UPI ID. You can quickly pay KSEB bills on Bajaj Finserv using a payment method of your choice. Additionally, you can be assured of your privacy online after entering your bank or card details while making KSEB bill payments.
How to check the status and make KSEB bill payment online?
You can pay your Kerala electricity bill on Bajaj Finserv by following these steps.
- Go to the Bajaj Finserv BBPS login page
- Enter your name as mentioned on your PAN Card
- Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number
- Click on ‘Submit OTP’
- Under the ‘Utilities and Bills’ category, choose ‘Electricity’
- Choose ‘Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB)’ as your biller from the drop-down menu
- Enter the 13-digit Consumer Number
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Pay KSEB bill using a credit card, debit card, net banking, or UPI ID
You can also make KSEB quick payment on the Bajaj Finserv app by following these steps.
- Download and install the Bajaj Finserv: UPI, Pay, Loans mobile app from the Google Play Store or the App Store
- Sign up/sign in to your account using your credentials
- Under the 'Bills and Recharges' category, choose 'Electricity'
- Choose 'Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB)' as your biller from the list
- Enter your KSEB bill Consumer Number
- Click 'Fetch your bill'
- Choose your preferred payment method; you can use your credit card, debit card, net banking, or UPI ID
Different types of consumers in KSEB bill?
The different types of consumers that pay KSEB bills include:
- LT I Domestic (Includes colonies of HT and EHT consumers)
- LT-IV (A) (Electric crematoria and other crematoria)
- LT V(B) (Agriculture)
- LT VI(B) (Lighthouse, office of document writers, railway offices)
- LT VI(C) (office of LIC, GST, pawn brokers, micro-finance institutions)
- LT VI(F) (office of CAs, advocates, consulting engineers, news channels, printing press)
- LT VII(A) (milk-chilling plants)
- LT VII(B) (shops, banks, restaurants, internet cafes)
- LT VII (C) (stadiums, turn courts, indoor courts, multiplexes)
- EHT General (C) (airports, educational institutions)
- EHT General (B) (ISRO and other government research organisations)
You can quickly pay KSEB bills through the BBPS platform offered by Bajaj Finserv. BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment System) is a holistic and integrated platform introduced by the RBI for facilitating online transactions. For bill payment, you only need to log onto the BBPS website on Bajaj Finserv using your name and mobile number.
On the BBPS platform, you can experience swift service without any inconvenience. Moreover, you can select your preferred payment mode from four options – credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and UPI ID. Additionally, BBPS is a trustworthy platform that protects your privacy from cyber criminals. You can also pay the KSEB bill through the Bajaj Finserv app and enjoy similar benefits for free, as Bajaj Finserv does not levy transaction fees.
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this site, and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purpose and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Subscribers and users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. In case any inconsistencies observed, please click on reach us.
*Terms and conditions apply