Part payment of a Personal Loan is when you pay at least 3 EMIs at one go. The advantage of doing this is:
• Decreasing your Personal Loan EMIs
• Decreasing your Personal Loan tenure
When should you do a part payment of your Personal Loan?
• If you get a large sum of money, you can use it to clear your Personal Loan earlier than the stipulated time.
• This may be through a salary bonus or an inheritance, a gift or by selling an asset.
Calculate the impact of part payment before you proceed:
• Before going ahead, check the impact of part payment on your Personal Loan.
• Insert the necessary details on the Bajaj Finserv website part prepayment calculator.
Example of how a part payment can reduce the burden of repayment:
• For example, you have borrowed Rs 2 lakh for 24 months. Your EMI is Rs 9,603 for each month.
• If you can make a part payment of Rs. 40,000 you would be left with an EMI of Rs. 7,682 for the same tenor of 24 months.
• Or you can continue with the same EMI of Rs 9603 and pay off the loan with a reduced tenure, i.e., 19 months instead of 24 months.
Charges levied in part payment of your Personal Loan
• There are no charges if you make the part payment after the first EMI.
• A 2% part prepayment charge is applicable on the part payment made by you before the first EMI clearance.
• There are no part payment charges for Pure FLEXI and Flexi loans.
• Part payment can be done for Pure FLEXI and Flexi loans any time.
Read more to know about Bajaj Finserv’s Personal Loans.
Loan up to Rs. 30 lakhs, to help your business growAPPLY NOW
High top up amount on Balance TransferAPPLY NOW
Secured finance against your shares, for all your needsAPPLY NOW
Customised financial solutions designed exclusively for doctorsAPPLY NOW