Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card Grievances
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card enables you to convert all your purchases into easy instalments. Besides offering convenient repayment options and entails a series of benefits that further enhance your shopping experience. Eligible for both online and offline usage, the EMI Network Card can be a handy financial tool.
If you are planning to avail one, it is ideal to familiarise yourself with the Bajaj Finance Limited EMI Network Card first. This will aid you to make informed decisions while applying for one.
Important things to know about the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
Here are some essential things to know about the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card –
- The EMI Network Card comes with a pre-approved limit of up to Rs. 2 lakh* (subject to change at the sole discretion of Bajaj Finserv). The pre-approved limit depends on your usage of the card, repayment record, credit score, monthly income, and likes
- You get a repayment tenor of up to 24 months
- Apart from online, you can apply for this payment card at any partner store of Bajaj Finance Limited
- In order to apply for an EMI Network Card from Bajaj Finance Limited, you need to have a regular source of income, and your age should be in the bracket of 21 to 60 years
- Bajaj Finance Limited levies Rs. 117*(subject to change at the sole discretion of Bajaj Finserv) as an annual fee in case you have not availed any loan using EMI network card in the previous financial year
- Loan/ transaction approval on the EMI Network Card will be subject to meeting the company’s credit and risk norms
Cardholders can access all the details of this digital payment card through the Bajaj customer portal, My Account. Here are some highlights –
- You can initiate the request with Bajaj Finance Limited to block your EMI Network Card through our various service channels such as My Account, Call centre, Email, Mobile app, etc
- Similarly, you can place a request with Bajaj Finance Limited for unblocking of your EMI network card. However, the unblocking of the card will be the sole discretion of the company based on meeting the company’s risk and credit norms.
How to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
Bajaj Finance Limited EMI Network card is offered digitally to all our customers. You can quickly check it out by just logging in to the My Account app or on the My Account web portal. You can pay a one-time fee to avail of the card. Plus, there is an annual fee which will be waived off in case any loan availed on the EMI Network Card in the preceding year.
The preceding year’s duration is calculated 12 months from the validity month of last year. You will find this date mentioned on the face of the card. In case you require more details, please visit EMI Network Card page.
You can apply for the EMI Network Card online, but the process is different for new and existing Bajaj Finserv customers. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for this payment card.
- 1 Visit the Bajaj Finance Limited official website and navigate to the Insta EMI Network Card page
- 2 Enter your personal information and contact number
- 3 Check your pre-approved offer
- 4 Review and authenticate your KYC details
- 5 Activate your EMI Network Card by paying Rs. 530*(subject to change at the sole discretion of Bajaj Finserv)
- 6 Your EMI Network Card will be activated, and you can then access it via Bajaj Finance Limited Wallet app
Before you decide to apply for the EMI Network Card from Bajaj Finance Limited, make a point to go through Bajaj Finance Limited EMI Network Card guidelines to avoid facing any issues in the future.
Please note - Bajaj Finance Limited can block the EMI Network card in case of EMI bounce, irregular EMI repayments or change in credit bureau score, and for other internal terms and conditions. Therefore, we request all customers to clear the EMIs timely and continue to use EMI Network card seamlessly.
Frequently asked questions
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card annual fee is a small fee that you need to pay if you have not used this card in a year. In this case, you need to bear a minimal charge of Rs. 117.
After you initiate your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card block request, you can track its progress through the My Account customer portal.
Using the My Account customer portal, you can also check your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card unblock request.
You can ensure the following to protect yourself from fraud:
- Do not pay any amount to third parties to avail of loan offers from Bajaj Finance Ltd (BFL) as BFL doesn't ask its customers to pay any such amount
- Change your PIN and password regularly
- Do not share the OTP meant for payments/transactions with anyone, no Bajaj employee will ask for this
- Keep your personal information confidential, do not share it with anonymous persons
To know more, please click on the link below and refer to the cautionary notice https://www.bajajfinserv.in/cautionary_notice.pdf.