How to resolve queries related to Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
Bajaj Finance Limited is dedicated to delivering prompt and effective customer service. Our top priority is to address any concerns or questions you may have regarding the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. We have a specialised team that is solely focused on resolving issues associated with our Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. Rest assured, our dedicated team will work closely with you until we achieve a resolution that meets your satisfaction.
Important things to know about the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card before raising a query
- Top reasons for your card being blocked: If your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is blocked, it could be due to several reasons, such as a CIBIL Score drop, multiple missed EMIs, or internal policies of Bajaj Finance Limited.
- Not being able to increase the card limit: Basis your application, you might not be able to increase the card limit as it is subject to our internal policies and depends on several factors, such as:
- Your CIBIL Score.
- Your EMI payment history.
- Your overall credit performance across lenders.
If you have a positive credit history, you can apply for an increase in the existing credit limit of your card by paying a nominal fee of Rs. 117 (inclusive of applicable taxes). As a practice, we review the card limit available to our customers at the end of every quarter and make changes if needed. This will be communicated to you on your registered mobile number via notifications/ SMS.
- Why are there extra charges on my card? The annual fee of Rs. 117 (inclusive of applicable taxes) will only be charged on your EMI Network Card if you have not availed of any loan using the card within the last 12 months (preceding year).
- Not able to view the card details: Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card details and related information can be viewed by logging on to Account on the Bajaj Finserv app or My Account through the website. Once logged in, select the card for which you wish to view the details.
Frequently asked questions
To continue to enjoy the uninterrupted benefits of your EMI Network Card, please ensure:
- Your EMIs are paid on time.
- You maintain a CIBIL Score of 720 and above.
Tip: Your CIBIL Score is based on overall credit and credit payment history across different loan types and credit institutions over a period.
A nominal one-time joining fee of Rs. 530 (inclusive of applicable taxes) will be charged, and Rs. 69 (inclusive of applicable taxes) applies to customers who avail EMI Network Card exclusively through digital mode.
- Please wait for 30 seconds to receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- After 30 seconds, click on 'Resend the OTP'.
- Please get in touch with our customer service team if you continue to face problems.
If you avail of the EMI Network Card, you must pay an annual fee of Rs. 117. However, this charge is waived if you avail of at least one loan within the preceding year using this card.
For example, if a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is issued in the month of Feb 2021 (referred to as 'Member Since' on your EMI Network Card) the date for payment of the annual fee will be March 2022 if there has been no loan booked from Feb 2021 to March 2022.