Going on a vacation is the perfect way to take a break from your busy schedule and indulge in some rest and relaxation. However, travelling can also bring some stressful moments like getting stranded without a hotel booking, losing your wallet or even meeting with an accident.
With a Domestic Holiday Cover from CPP, you can tide over these unfortunate moments easily and without any hassles.
In case you get stranded on your holiday, you can get emergency travel and hotel assistance up to Rs. 50,000 in India and Rs. 1,00,000 abroad to take care of your hotel bills, return journey, and other expenses easily.
Stuck with a car breakdown during your holiday? Get roadside assistance for vehicle repairs, at over 700 locations across India.
Get a complimentary protection cover against personal accidents, accidental hospitalisation, cancellation of trips, home burglary, and loss of baggage up to Rs. 3,00,000. This ensures that you are protected against every emergency when you are on a holiday.
Losing your wallet during your holiday can be difficult to deal with. Get the facility to block all your debit and credit cards in case of loss, with a single phone call. You can also get free replacement of your PAN Card.
The Domestic Holiday Cover from CPP also includes a one-year Travel Safe membership which has the following benefits:
• You can block all debit and credit cards in case they are lost or stolen, in order to prevent their misuse.
• If you are in India at the time of loss, you receive financial assistance up to Rs. 50,000, to cover any emergency travel requirements. If you are abroad, the coverage amount is up to Rs. 1,00,000. This is an interest-free advance for a maximum of 28 days. You have to repay the amount within 28 days.
• This cover provides you with on-road assistance in case of your car breaks down.
• You can also avail the cost of 5 litres of fuel for a car and 2 litres for a two-wheeler.
• We cover the cost of replacing your PAN card if you have lost it along with the other cards and documents.
• You can also avail a complimentary personal accident protection cover up to Rs. 3 lakh that includes loss of baggage as well.
• If you lose your valuables while you are intoxicated, the protection claim will not be considered.
• Damage to your vehicle because of any traffic rules violations on your part are not included.
• KYC documents
• Travel Safe Membership letter
You can easily apply for the Domestic Holiday Cover by following the below easy steps:
To claim your benefits contact:
Call on 1800-419-4000 within 24 hours.
Or write an email to write an email to email@example.com
For queries related to the policy, please write to us on email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer - "Conditions apply. This product is offered under the Group Insurance scheme wherein Bajaj Finance Limited is the Master policyholder. The insurance coverage is provided by our partner Insurance Company. Bajaj Finance Limited does not underwrite the risk. IRDAI Corporate Agency Registration Number CA0101. The above-mentioned benefits and premium amount are subject to various factors such as age of insured, lifestyle habits, health, etc (if applicable). BFL does NOT hold any responsibility for the issuance, quality, serviceability, maintenance and any claims post sale. This product provides insurance coverage. Purchase of this product is purely voluntary in nature. BFL does not compel any of its customers to mandatorily purchase any third-party products."
Did you know, a good CIBIL score can help you get a better deal on loans and credit cards?