Bajaj BLU our self-service chatbot is available today on our website, portal, mobile app & BFL Wallet App. Using any of these platforms, our customers can interact with our digital assistant and get answers for any queries regarding our product and service, as well as, about any existing relationships with us. This service is available round the clock and gives instant resolution to customer queries like loan details, EMI Card details, Statement of Accounts, Fixed Deposit details and update contact details.
Features of BLU Chat Support
Bajaj BLU chat support is your virtual assistant, available 24x7 on our website, to help you navigate through your product/service-specific queries and grievances.
Bajaj Finserv BLU helps avail of answers without waiting on a customer executive's call or going through the hassle of visiting a branch in person.
Here are the top features of Bajaj Finserv BLU that you should know:
- It helps you access the latest information about your loan account or other financial product
- Bajaj BLU helps you acquire information about our products and services
- It allows you to update details and access e-statements
- You can access information about EMI network card or seek assistance about shopping online
- You can also check information regarding e-mandate registration via BLU
- Also, access prompt information about payment and withdrawal through our Bajaj Finserv chat support
Ways to connect with BLU
Connect with Bajaj BLU by following these simple steps:
Step 1: Visit the Bajaj Finserv home page
Step 2: Navigate to the right side of the page
Step 3: Look for a popping icon at the bottom of the page that reads as: Ask BLU
Once you spot Bajaj Finserv BLU, you can proceed to raise a request. Typically, you have to select a relevant option from the standard menu or type your query in the chatbox.
You will also find Bajaj BLU chat on Bajaj Experia App, BFL Wallet app and customer portal.
What can you ask BLU?
- “I want to know my Loan Details”
- “Send me my Statement of account”
- “My Outstanding EMI details”
- “When is my next installment”
- “Tell me my EMI Network Card details”
- “What is my EMI Network Card status?”
- “Why is my EMI Network Card Blocked?”
- “What is my EMI overdue?”
- “How to change my bank account number?”
- “Tell me the nearest branch address”
- “I want to know how to get my interest certificate”
- “How to foreclose a loan?”
- “How to change my mobile number/email id”
- “How to login to Experia / Customer Portal?”
- “Tell me my Customer Id”
- “Tell me about Flexi Loan”
- “Provide me my Fixed deposit details”
- “Send me my Fixed deposit receipt”
Steps to Check your Pre-approved Offer
Check your Bajaj Finserv pre-approved offers from Bajaj BLU in these ways:
Step 1: Visit a product page, say Bajaj Finserv personal loan
Step 2: Click on BLU Chatbox
Step 3: Select ‘Pre-approved offers’
Step 4: Enter your 10-digit mobile number
Share other relevant details to check your pre-approved offer in just a few seconds