Long press the home button on your Android smartphone to activate Google Assistant and say, “Talk to Bajaj Finance”
If you have voice invocation enabled just say “Ok Google , Talk to Bajaj Finance“
- If you are an Android user, there is no need to install any additional app.
- If you are using an Apple iPhone, you will need to download the Google Assistant app from App Store
You can do this in three simple steps.
Step 1: Launch Google Assistant on your device and say, “Talk to Bajaj Finance”. You will receive a welcome message from Blu to help you with your queries, you will be asked to link your Bajaj Finance account details with Google.
If not already installed, you can download the Google Assistant app from Play Store or App Store
Step 2: Say “Yes” or select “Yes” from the suggestion chip.
Step 3: You will see a screen with a prompt to enter your mobile number. If your mobile number is already registered with Bajaj Finance, you’ will be asked to authenticate your profile with an OTP. Once successfully verified, you will receive a confirmation message from Blu.
It’s really that easy. Follow these three steps and link your Bajaj Finance account to Google Assistant today.
What can you ask Google Assistant?
- “What are my offers?”
- “Send me my statement of account”
- “Can you tell me my Loan Account number?”
- “Tell me my outstanding amount”
- “What is my next installment”
- “What is CIBIL Score?”
- “Tell me my EMI card details”
- “What is my EMI card status?”
- “What is my EMI overdue?”
- “How to change my bank account number?”
- “Tell me the nearest branch address”
- “I want to know how to get my interest certificate”
- “How to foreclose a loan?”
- “How to change my mobile number/email id”
- “What is BFL PAN?”
- “How to login to Experia?”
- “Tell me my Customer Id”
- “Tell me the Customer Care Number”
- “Tell me about Flexi Loan”
- “I want to start Fixed deposit”
From downloading your Account Statement, updating personal details, payment related queries, to unblocking your Bajaj Finserv Digital EMI Network Card, we’ve got your back.WATCH MORE VIDEOS