When it comes to personal accident insurance coverage, the following can be expected:
• Permanent total disability coverage
• Permanent partial disability coverage
• Temporary total disability coverage • Coverage for death
• Coverage for hospitalization in case of accidents is also a part of the personal accident insurance policy
• Transportation in case of mortal remains when the person insured has died due to an accident. The nominee will be paid a specific amount for this purpose by the insurance company.
• Education Grants- The coverage also encompasses education grants which enable coverage for dependent children’s education of the customer in case of death in accidents. However, this should be checked in the terms and conditions since not all insurers offer the same.
Car Insurance - Get comprehensive insurance for your car along with third-party coverageapply now
Two Wheeler Insurance - Comprehensive insurance for your two-wheelerapply now
Travel Insurance - Insure your trip against accidents, baggage loss and trip cancellationapply now
Health Insurance - Protection against expenses arising due to medical emergenciesapply now