Having a trek cover is an important part of planning your trek by nature. It helps you stay financially secured from any setbacks that can arise due to losing your wallet, getting stranded or meeting with an accident during the trek.
With Trek Cover from CPP, you can block your credit cards with a single call, avail of travel and hotel assistance, get a temporary smartphone to contact your family in an emergency, complimentary personal accident cover and more.
Here’s what’s covered under this plan:
If you’re stranded anywhere while on your trek, you can get emergency travel and hotel assistance up to Rs. 1 lakh in India and up to Rs. 1.8 lakh abroad.
Block all your credit cards and debit cards with just one phone call, in case you lose them while you are on trek. You can block you cards by calling on the toll-free number 1800-419-4000.
With complimentary protection cover, you can get coverage up to Rs. 1.5 lakh for personal accidents suffered during trekking. This also includes accidents caused during adventure sports.
You can also get free replacement of your PAN card in case you lose it.
Trek Cover from CPP also includes a one-year travel safe membership which offers the following benefits:
• You can block all your debit and credit cards in case they have been stolen or lost, so that your cards aren’t misused.
• If you are in India at the time of loss, you can receive financial assistance up to Rs. 1 lakh to cover your hotel bills and air travel back home. This advance is an interest-free advance for the maximum duration of 28 days. You have to repay the amount within 28 days.
• You can avail of a spare smartphone to stay in contact with your family members. The smartphone has to be returned after your trip is over or within 7 days. This feature is valid only in specific cities.
• You can also get an immediate cash advance of Rs. 5,000 to cover your basic living expenses and getting back home.
• Get coverage against expenses incurred for replacing your PAN card if you lose it along with other cards and documents.
• Complimentary protection cover offers coverage up to Rs. 1.5 lakh against personal accidents, which also includes adventure sports for a maximum duration of 10 days while on your trek.
Here’s an exclusion under this plan:
• The plan will not cover any of the valuables lost while being intoxicated
Here are the steps to apply for the plan:
• Click on ‘Buy Now’ button and share your basic details in the online application form
• Check and confirm your application by entering the OTP received on your mobile number
• Pay the premium via credit/debit card, UPI, mobile wallet, or any other available online payment mode
• You will receive the details of your membership via email/WhatsApp
To raise a claim, you can contact the insurer through one of the following ways:
• Toll-free number: You can call on 1800-419-4000 within 24 hours
• Email: Write to email@example.com
Here are the documents required for raising the claim:
• KYC documents
• Travel safe membership letter
For queries related to the policy, please write to us on email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer - Bajaj Finance Ltd. (BFL) is merely a distributor of above Products, owned by CPP Assistance Services Private Ltd. (CPP). Issuance of these products is at sole discretion of CPP. This product shall be governed by CPP product T&C’s and BFL does NOT hold any responsibility for the issuance, quality, serviceability, maintenance and any claims post sale. This is not an insurance product and CPP Assistance Services Private Ltd. is not an insurance company. Purchase of this product is purely voluntary in nature. BFL does not compel any of its customers to mandatorily purchase any third-party products.”
All you need to know about personal loan from Bajaj Finserv