A trek is a great way to discover nature and pursue your fitness goals. However, it poses the risk of accidents and injuries. You could also lose your way and get stranded without your wallet or cell phone.
With Trek Cover from CPP Group India, you can secure yourself against such setbacks and enjoy your sojourn worry-free. The plan includes a personal accident cover, emergency cash advance and more.
If you get stranded during your trek, you can get emergency travel and hotel assistance of up to Rs. 1 lakh in India and up to Rs. 1.8 lakh abroad.
Block all your credit cards and debit cards with just one phone call if you lose them on your trek by calling the toll-free number 1800-419-4000.
The plan offers coverage of up to Rs. 1.5 lakh to meet medical expenses for personal accidents suffered while trekking or participating in adventure sports.
If you lose your PAN card during your trip, you can get it replaced free of cost. You also get assistance for the documentation process.
Trek Cover includes a one-year travel safe membership which offers the following benefits:
• You can get a spare smartphone to stay in touch with your family members if you lose your handset while on holiday. The smartphone must be returned after your trip ends or within 7 days. This feature is valid only in specific cities.
• You can also get an immediate cash advance of Rs. 5,000 to cover your basic living expenses and get back home.
• The plan will not cover any valuables you lose while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
You will receive the details of your membership via email/WhatsApp.
To raise a claim, you can contact the insurer in one of the following ways:
• Toll-free number: Call 1800-419-4000 within 24 hours of the loss or accident.
• Email: Write to email@example.com
Here are the documents required for raising the claim:
• KYC documents
• Travel safe membership letter
For queries related to the policy, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer - Bajaj Finance Ltd. (BFL) is merely a distributor of above Products, owned by CPP Assistance Services Private Ltd. (CPP). Issuance of these products is at sole discretion of CPP. This product shall be governed by CPP product T&C’s and BFL does NOT hold any responsibility for the issuance, quality, serviceability, maintenance and any claims post sale. This is not an insurance product and CPP Assistance Services Private Ltd. is not an insurance company. Purchase of this product is purely voluntary in nature. BFL does not compel any of its customers to mandatorily purchase any third-party products.”
All you need to know about personal loan from Bajaj Finserv
Did you know, a good CIBIL score can help you get a better deal on loans and credit cards?