A fixed deposit is a safe way to invest and get guaranteed returns so that you can meet your investment goals quickly. Investing in a fixed deposit involves setting aside a sum of money and a pre-determined interest rate. Thus, you can get guaranteed returns that get accumulated to your principal investment and growth over time.
Ensuring a high growth rate of investment is essential to find reliable FD providers so that you can maximise your returns quickly. The Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit offers lucrative returns of up to 8.85% p.a., along with flexible tenors and several other features. Find out how you can earn more from your Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit by reading further.
Interest rates of the Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit scheme
This fixed deposit provides you with a high-interest rate so that you can generate more wealth. A higher interest rate means you can gain more from your FD investment in the future. It lets you take care of expenses like your child's education and supports you to buy various assets like property and jewellery.
The Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit offers higher interest rates for senior citizens, with options of flexible payouts.
You can also calculate your fixed deposit maturity amount and apply with an easy application process.
Guaranteed fixed returns with the Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit
The Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit offers you fixed returns that are not dependent on market forces. Regardless of the market conditions, you will still receive the sum due to you. Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposits enjoy a [ICRA]AAA(Stable), indicating the highest level of safety and lowest investment risk. BFL FDs have also a rating of CRISIL AAA/ STABLE which is another reason to invest.
Invest in shorter tenors with the Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit
You can easily select a short or long tenor ranging between 12 to 60 months based on your preference and in line with your investment plan. Choosing a long tenor lets your wealth grow over time. But opting for a short tenor allows you to enjoy higher returns that beat inflation.
Additional Read: How to maximise the returns on your fixed deposit?
These are a few ways the Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit can help you make the most out of your savings. Besides this, the fixed deposit offers other features like online application, online fixed deposit management and carries a minimum investment amount of Rs. 15,000.
You can set your interest payout frequency as monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or annually with the fixed deposit interest calculator.
Bajaj Finance is now offering an attractive rate of interest up to 8.85% p.a.
Features and Benefits of Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit
Here are some features and benefits of Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit:
- Higher interest rates: Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit offers high interest rates of up to 8.85% p.a.
- Flexible tenures: You can choose a tenure ranging from 12 months to 60 months.
- Assured returns: Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit assures returns on your investment.
- Multi-deposit facility: You can invest in multiple fixed deposits with different tenures and amounts.
- Online loan against fixed deposit: You can avail of a loan against your fixed deposit online.
- Higher interest rates for senior citizens: Senior citizens can avail of higher interest rates on their fixed deposits (up to 0.25% p.a. extra).
- Low barrior of entry: It is important to note that the minimum deposit required to invest in Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit is Rs. 15,000.