Each individual is different and so are their medical needs. Consider taking an individual health insurance for yourself and each member of your family. With Bajaj Finserv’s Individual Health Insurance plan offerings, get coverage for expenses incurred due to hospitalization, doctor’s consultation, ambulance services, treatment charges or pre- and post-hospitalization.
Get a sum insured from Rs.1.5 lakh to Rs.50 lakh for each individual.
No need for a medical test up to 45 years of age, subject to clean proposal form.
Cover your pre- and post-hospitalization expenses along with all day care treatments. The hospitalization expenses should have occurred 60 days prior to hospitalization or 90 days after hospitalization.
Get a family discount of 10% for up to 2 members and 15% for 3 members. Also get a long-term policy discount of 4% for 2 years and 8% for 3 years.
Save up to Rs.60,000 as tax exemption on premium paid under section 80D of Income Tax Act.
Don’t pay anything from your pocket with access to a cashless facility at over 5700 hospitals across the country (subject to exclusions and conditions).
Earn a 10% cumulative bonus for every claim free year.
The policy covers bariatric surgery and even Ayurvedic or Homeopathic hospitalization cover.
The following Bajaj Finserv loan customers can be covered under Bajaj Finserv’s Individual Health Insurance Plan offerings:
• You should be between 18 years to 65 years of age. The policy can be renewed for a lifetime.
• The entry age for a child is 3 months and goes up to 30 years.
Here’s what is not covered under this policy:
• 3 years of waiting period will be applicable in the case of pre-existing diseases.
• Any disease arising during the first 30 days of policy will be excluded.
• Diseases like hernia, piles, cataract and sinusitis will be covered after a waiting period of 2 years.
• Treatments like joint replacement, PIVD, and bariatric surgery will be covered after a waiting period of 3 years.
• Any maternity/new-born baby expenses have a waiting period of 6 years.
• Any medical expense due to the consumption of intoxicating and/or addictive substances like alcohol, drugs etc. will not be covered.
All you need to know about personal loan from Bajaj Finserv