When it comes to choosing the best critical illness insurance plans, you should keep a few things in mind-
- The full sum insured is guaranteed irrespective of hospitalization or treatment costs
- Critical health insurance will have a survival period of 30 days post diagnosis in order to make the claim. Check for this clause since some insurers may not have it.
- Check the number of illnesses covered under a critical illness policy. These vary from one policy to another.
- Compare the coverage amount and claim procedure as well.
- Also compare the payment history of the insurance company in question.
- Decide on the right amount of coverage that you require based on age and medical history.
- Check for sub-limits and waiting period clauses.
Health Insurance - Protection against expenses arising due to medical emergenciesapply now
Car Insurance - Get comprehensive insurance for your car along with third-party coverageapply now
Travel Insurance - Insure your trip against accidents, baggage loss and trip cancellationapply now
Two Wheeler Insurance - Comprehensive insurance for your two-wheelerapply now