When it comes to choosing the best critical illness insurance plans, you should keep a few things in mind-
- The full sum insured is guaranteed irrespective of hospitalization or treatment costs
- Critical health insurance will have a survival period of 30 days post diagnosis in order to make the claim. Check for this clause since some insurers may not have it.
- Check the number of illnesses covered under a critical illness policy. These vary from one policy to another.
- Compare the coverage amount and claim procedure as well.
- Also compare the payment history of the insurance company in question.
- Decide on the right amount of coverage that you require based on age and medical history.
- Check for sub-limits and waiting period clauses.
The smart way to generate wealth via diversified investmentsAPPLY NOW
The assured way to make your savings growAPPLY NOW
Protection for your home and its belongingsAPPLY NOW
Protection against expenses arising due to medical emergenciesAPPLY NOW