Eligibility criteria and documents required
A salaried individual can apply for our home loan balance transfer facility as long as they meet the criteria mentioned below.
- Nationality: You must be an Indian citizen residing in India with property in a city we operate in.
- Age: As a salaried applicant, you must be between 23 years to 65 years.
*The upper age limit is considered as the age at the time of loan maturity.
- CIBIL Score: A CIBIL Score of 725 or higher is ideal to get your home loan balance transfer approved.
- Employment status: As a salaried applicant, you must be employed with a stable income source from a public or a private company with a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- KYC documents (identity and address proof)
- Proof of income (latest salary slips)
- Property-related documents such as the title deed of the property
- Account statements for the last 6 months
Note: This is an indicative list that may change based on your actual loan application.
How to apply for a home loan balance transfer