Treating cancer can be more expensive than you might expect. A critical illness like cancer needs proper care and treatment. Having a cancer insurance plan in place can reduce the financial stress. It is a supplement to health insurance that covers critical illness like cancer.
Cancer insurance in India can cover medical expenses or loss of income due to a cancer disease. A cancer insurance offers coverage for medical costs associated with cancer diagnosis and treatment. The policy covers and pays for chemotherapy, hospitalisation, radiation and even surgery.
The following kinds of cancer are covered under a cancer insurance plan:
• Lung cancer
• Breast cancer
• Stomach cancer
• Prostate cancer
• Ovarian cancer
• Hypopharynx cancer
You can buy compare the plans online and buy the best cancer insurance policy available in India. Buying and renewing of cancer policy can be done online in a few easy steps.
1. Cancer insurance covers multiple stages of cancer-related expenses.
2. Expenses related to diagnosis are also covered.
3. If cancer is diagnosed, a lump sum amount is paid out.
4. Premium can be waived off if cancer is detected at an early stage.
5. Money is payable at various stages of cancer, like a minor, major or critical stage.
6. Sum assured increases if no claims are made during a year.
7. In case of major cancer illness, a monthly sum is paid out to bear the monthly expenses.
8. Tax benefits are available for the premium paid.
9. The policy cover for extensive medical treatment, expert medical advice, or to pay for the medicines.
1. Skin cancer is not covered under this insurance plan.
2. Any cancer caused directly or indirectly by sexually transmitted diseases.
3. Cancer resulting from any pre-existing conditions is excluded. Cancer caused due to biological or nuclear contamination or contact with radiation is also excluded.
Disclaimer - *Conditions apply. This product is offered under the Group Insurance scheme wherein Bajaj Finance Limited is the Master policyholder. The insurance coverage is provided by our partner Insurance Company. Bajaj Finance Limited does not underwrite the risk. IRDAI Corporate Agency Registration Number CA0101. The above mentioned benefits and premium amount are subject to various factors such as age of insured, lifestyle habits, health, etc (if applicable). BFL does NOT hold any responsibility for the issuance, quality, serviceability, maintenance and any claims post sale. This product provides insurance coverage. Purchase of this product is purely voluntary in nature. BFL does not compel any of its customers to mandatorily purchase any third party products.”
All you need to know about personal loan from Bajaj Finserv