Bajaj Finserv offers a personal loan in three variants – Term Loan, Flexi Term Loan and Flexi Hybrid Loan. A Term Loan is a standard variant of a personal loan wherein the customer borrows the required amount and repays it over a pre-defined tenure. Now, take a closer look at the Flexi Term Loan and Flexi Hybrid Loan to find out its benefits.
Flexi Term Loan
With Flexi Term Loan, you can freely withdraw funds from your pre-sanctioned limit and easily pre-pay when you have the extra funds. Additionally, you also get the benefit of:
- Borrowing the amount from the sanctioned loan limit as many times as you need.
- Paying interest only on the amount that was utilised, and not the entire pre-sanctioned limit.
- Your loan limit decreases by the amount of each withdrawal that you make but is reinstated if you pre-pay the principal.
Flexi Hybrid Loan
Flexi Hybrid Loan is similar to Flexi Term Loan but comes with the additional benefit of paying interest-only EMIs in the initial period of the loan.
- You can pay only interest as your EMIs in the initial tenure and pre-pay whenever you have extra funds.
- When you prepay the principal amount, your sanctioned loan limit increases accordingly.
Flexi Loan can be used for a variety of purposes, including: