Want to ensure you don’t overpay for an item you purchase? Cover yourself against financial loss in such a situation with the Price Protection cover from Bajaj Finserv. Easy online application and a hassle-free claim process make the Price Protection insurance cover ideal for when you want to shop!
Get coverage up to Rs. 75,000 for just Rs. 399 per annum
Get covered against price difference, when the price on a printed advertisement for an item you bought is less than the price you paid
Get reimbursed for the difference between the price you paid with your debit/credit card or paid otherwise for an item, and a lower printed advertised price for the same item (same brand, make, model name and/or number)
Here are the items that are not covered:
• Any item with an original purchase price less than Rs.2500
• Art, antiques, firearms, and collectable items are not covered in price protection policy.
• Furs, jewellery, gems, precious stones and articles made of or containing gold (or other precious metals and/or precious stones)
• Any perishable item including food, beverages, tobacco and fuel
• Pharmaceutical and other medical products, optical products and medical equipment
• Customized/personalized, unique and one-of-a-kind items
• Any items acquired illegally are also not covered in price protection cover.
• Living animals and plants
Cash, travellers’ cheque(s), transportation tickets, show tickets, securities and other negotiable instruments, bullion, stamps, lottery tickets or tickets to events, admission or entertainment tickets
For the full list of price protection cover exclusions, please download the policy brochure here.
• Printed lower price
The lower price must be on a printed advertisement
• Printed advertisement
The printed advertisement must be published within 30 days of your purchase
• Contact us about your claim
You must contact us about your claim within 7 days of the advertisement being printed
• Payment on any claim
Payment on any claim will not include merchant's credit, discount and/or manufacturer's rebates, and shipping and handling fees
• Claim payment
The claim payment will not be more than the actual amount charged for the item
Applying for a Price Protection cover is hassle-free and quick. All you need to do is log on to our website, fill out the price protection online application form, and make the premium payment. That’s all!
You can lodge a claim against your existing purchase protection insurance policy by contacting us through one of the following ways:
• E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Toll free number - 1800119966
Disclaimer - *Conditions apply. This product is offered under the Group Insurance scheme wherein Bajaj Finance Limited is the Master policyholder. The insurance coverage is provided by our partner Insurance Company. Bajaj Finance Limited does not underwrite the risk. IRDAI Corporate Agency Registration Number CA0101. The above mentioned benefits and premium amount are subject to various factors such as age of insured, lifestyle habits, health, etc (if applicable). BFL does NOT hold any responsibility for the issuance, quality, serviceability, maintenance and any claims post sale. This product provides insurance coverage. Purchase of this product is purely voluntary in nature. BFL does not compel any of its customers to mandatorily purchase any third party products.”