Know easy ways to make BSNL recharge online
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is a central-government-owned telecom operator with a massive customer base across India. As a BSNL SIM user, you can choose from a variety of BSNL plans, offering call and internet services. These BSNL recharge plans come with a limited validity period, ranging from one day to a year. You must recharge your number once your active plan expires to enjoy data and other benefits without interruption.
Bajaj Finserv lets you recharge your number online without any hassle through the BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment System) platform. You can access the BBPS facility and recharge BSNL online free of cost, as you do not have to pay a transaction fee. Moreover, you can opt for your preferred payment method, as Bajaj Finserv supports digital transactions through credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and UPI ID. Your personal information remains safe and secure, whether you employ your card or UPI ID. You can depend on the BBPS platform to protect you from data breaches and fraudsters.
BSNL prepaid plans are customer-friendly, catering to all types of requirements. You can select an unlimited data plan if you stream videos extensively or work from home. Alternatively, you can choose a talktime plan if you make voice calls frequently. These BSNL prepaid recharge plans offer a validity period of 14 days, a month, six months and a year. By opting for a BSNL 6-month validity recharge plan, you can relax and not worry about the plan's expiry date every month. However, if you do not have extensive call or data needs, and wish to keep your SIM active, you can choose a simple BSNL validity recharge plan. You can find and compare all BSNL recharge plans on Bajaj Finserv before purchasing one through BBPS.
Steps to make BSNL recharge online
You can follow these steps to recharge BSNL online on Bajaj Finserv.
- Head over to the Bajaj Finserv BBPS login page
- Enter your name as per your PAN Card
- Enter your mobile number and click on 'Generate OTP'
- Fill in the OTP sent to your mobile number
- Click on 'Submit OTP'
- Under the 'Recharges' section, click on 'Mobile Prepaid'
- Enter your BSNL mobile number and click on 'Proceed'
- Verify the operator as BSNL
- Choose your BSNL validity plan from the list and click on 'Proceed'
- Pay using your credit card, debit card, net banking, or UPI ID
You can also recharge BSNL online on the Bajaj Finserv app by following these steps.
- Download and install the Bajaj Finserv: UPI, Pay, Loans app from the Google Play Store or the App Store
- Sign up using your email ID or mobile number
- If you already have an account, sign in using your credentials
- Under the 'Bills and Recharges' section, click on 'Mobile'
- Click on 'Prepaid'
- Enter your BSNL number and verify the operator as BSNL
- Choose your BSNL prepaid plan
- Proceed to recharge using your credit card, debit card, net banking, or UPI ID
You can recharge your BSNL number online in a hassle-free manner through Bajaj Finserv. By logging onto the BBPS platform offered by Bajaj Finserv, you can purchase a BSNL prepaid plan. This facility is accessible free of charge; you only need a stable internet connection to perform BSNL prepaid recharge. Moreover, you can choose your preferred payment method, as Bajaj Finserv supports payments made using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and UPI ID.
Besides recharging your BSNL prepaid number on the BBPS website, you can enjoy similar benefits on the Bajaj Finserv app. You can download the mobile app from the Google Play Store and recharge BSNL online within minutes. The process is quick and seamless, and you won’t have to worry about phishing and data breaches.
How Can I Recharge Jio Mobile Online
Prepaid Mobile Recharge Plans By Operators
Jio Recharge Plans & Offers
Airtel Recharge Plans & Offers
Vi Recharge Plans & Offers