How can I recharge Jio mobile online
With over 400 million subscribers, Jio is the largest telecom operator in the country. If you are one of its patrons, you no longer have to rely on offline Jio recharges. Instead, you can perform Jio recharge online on the Bajaj Finserv BBPS platform in just a few simple steps. Jio provides various plans – from regular top-up packs and unlimited data plans to data add-ons. They come with different validity periods, benefits, and price tags. You can browse, compare, and choose your preferred Jio prepaid plan, and recharge your Jio SIM at no extra cost on the BBPS platform.
The Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) is an all-in-one digital ecosystem that simplifies digital transactions, especially payment of utility bills, loan repayment, and broadband recharges. Bajaj Finserv makes this online platform accessible with a simple login procedure on the website and the mobile app.
You can log in using your name and mobile number and recharge your phone with a Jio plan safely and securely. Moreover, you can select your preferred payment method, as Bajaj Finserv accepts credit cards and debit cards. You can also use your net banking account, or pay for your Jio recharge plan using your UPI ID.
Steps to make Jio recharge online
You can follow these steps to recharge Jio online on the BBPS platform:
- Open the Bajaj Finserv BBPS login page
- Enter your name as mentioned on your PAN card
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number
- Click on ‘GENERATE OTP’
- Enter the one-time password and click on ‘SUBMIT OTP’
- Under the ‘RECHARGES’ category, choose the ‘MOBILE PREPAID’ icon
- Enter your mobile number and click on ‘PROCEED’
- Check the operator’s name and circle and verify them
- Browse the Jio plans and enter the recharge amount
- Click on ‘PROCEED’
- Select your preferred payment method – you can use your credit card, debit card, net banking, or UPI ID
- Finish the transaction to recharge your Jio SIM
Alternatively, you can subscribe to a Jio prepaid plan using the mobile app by following these steps:
- Download the Bajaj Finserv app from the Google Play Store
- Install and sign into your account
- If you are not a registered user, sign up using your email ID or mobile number
- Once logged in, choose ‘MOBILE’ under the ‘BILLS AND RECHARGES’ section
- Choose the ‘PREPAID’ option
- Enter your mobile number
- The system will fetch your operator and circle that you have to verify
- Browse the available plans, and select a pack
- Click on ‘PROCEED’
- Pay using your credit card, debit card, net banking, or UPI ID
Benefits of using Bajaj Finserv’s BBPS platform to make Jio recharge online
The BBPS platform is an excellent choice to recharge Jio online because of the range of benefits it offers. These benefits include:
- No transaction fees: You do not have to pay extra to use the BBPS platform, as Bajaj Finserv offers its services at no additional cost.
- Secured payment: The BBPS platform is completely safe and secure. You will not have to worry about your sensitive information being compromised.
- Multiple payment methods: You can use credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and UPI ID to make payment
- Quick and smooth: You can pay for your Jio recharge plan quickly, and get a confirmation message within seconds
If you are still visiting retail shops physically to purchase a Jio unlimited data plan, you are missing out on the convenience offered by online transactions. You can switch to the BBPS platform provided by Bajaj Finserv to recharge the Jio number online conveniently.
The BBPS platform, conceptualised by the RBI, simplifies digital transactions, and ensures your security and privacy. It bridges the gap between customers and service providers while involving banking institutions. Using the BBPS facility, you can choose your Jio recharge plan according to your geographical location, and pay using a method of your preference. Furthermore, when recharging with a Jio prepaid plan, you may score discounts and get cashback on the BBPS platform. Therefore, you can seamlessly recharge your Jio SIM online to enjoy high-speed data and unlimited voice calls.
Prepaid Mobile Recharge Plans By Operators
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this site, and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purpose and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Subscribers and users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. In case any inconsistencies observed, please click on reach us.
*Terms and conditions apply