Demat and Trading
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you can open a Demat account online on the Bajaj Financial Securities website.
The following documents are required to open a Demat account with BFSL:
- PAN card
- Proof of address (Aadhar card, driving license, passport)
- Signature on white paper
- Income proof, for activation of futures and options segment
Also, keep your bank details handy.
With BFSL Freedom Pack, you can open a Demat account for free. You need not pay any additional charges for one year to manage your Demat account. Apart from this, BFSL offers a professional Pack for an annual charge of Rs. 2,500. Another plan is the Bajaj Privelege Club, under which you can open a Demat account and manage it at Rs. 9,999 per annum.
Given below are the key benefits of opening a Demat account:
- A secure way to hold your shares and securities, digitally.
- Allows quick transfer of shares.
- Makes online trading easier and accessible.
- It eases and streamlines the process of share trading.