Features and benefits of loans for hospitals
Get easy unsecured financing and ensure that your hospital or personal assets aren’t blocked.
Ensure funds within as few as 24 hours* of approval, courtesy of easy eligibility and an online application.
Avail of pre-approved offers from Bajaj Finserv to have a personalised hospital loan for doctors approved instantly.
Pick a convenient tenor that can stretch up to 8 years (96 months) to repay your hospital loan as per your budget.
Obtain hospital finance by providing your medical registration certificate and KYC and income proofs.
Online loan account
Access your hospital loan account online from anywhere through our customer portal – Experia and view all important details.
Avail of hospital finance to upgrade or renovate your medical establishment’s infrastructure, install new equipment, add new medical facilities, pay for utilities or staff salaries, maintain a positive cash flow, and more. Bajaj Finserv offers unsecured hospital loans of up to Rs. 42 lakh through a hassle-free loan application procedure.
You can opt for the Flexi loan facility to avail of a loan limit from which you can borrow flexibly as the need arises. You are charged interest only on the amount you withdraw from the approved limit and can pay interest-only EMIs for the initial tenor to reduce your outgo by up to 45%*. When you withdraw and prepay funds against the loan limit, you incur zero extra charges.
Eligibility criteria and documents required for hospital loan
Quickly access hospital finance by meeting the simple eligibility criteria listed by Bajaj Finserv.
You should be a:
- Super specialist doctors (MD/DM/MS)- Degree to be registered with medical council
- Graduate doctors (MBBS)- Degree to be registered with medical council
- Dentists (BDS/MDS)- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience
- Ayurvedic and homeopathic doctors (BHMS/BAMS)- Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience
Along with this, you should also be a resident citizen of India.
To prove your eligibility, submit these basic documents.
- KYC of authorised signatories
- Medical registration certification
Interest rates and fees of a loan for hospitals
Get approved for a loan for hospitals from Bajaj Finserv against nominal fees and charges. Look forward to hospital financing on cost-effective terms.
How to apply for hospital loan
Applying for a hospital loan with Bajaj Finserv is easy with the online application form.
- 1 Click on 'Apply Online' to open the application form
- 2 Enter your phone number and the OTP sent to you
- 3 Share your personal and professional details
- 4 Submit your application
Our representative will call and guide you with the next steps.