Frequently asked questions
- You must be above 18 years of age
- You must have valid KYC documents
- Bajaj Group off-roll & on-roll employees and their family members (spouse, parents, children, etc.) are not eligible to register as FD Partner
Yes, PAN details are mandatory while registering to be an FD partner
GSTN is only mandatory if you register as an entity other than an Individual or proprietorship or HUF.
Our process of empanelment is a quick and online process.
- Step 1: Register yourself by giving your mobile number, mail ID & DOB details.
- Step 2: Enter contact details (name, current address and location)
- Step 3: Enter bank details (Name as per bank records, a/c no., name & type of bank, IFSC)
- Step 4: Share your PAN number
- Step 5: Upload documents required for empanelment
- Step 6: Share your annual income & total customer base details
- Step 7: Complete E-sign process and submit the agreement
No, experience is not mandatory for registration
Yes, address proof is mandatory for registration.
Yes, having a bank account is mandatory as your payouts will be processed directly in the given bank account.
No, you don’t have to pay any registration charges while empanelling yourself with BFL.
Your pay-out cycle will be monthly which will be explained to you in our policy. You may contact your relationship manager anytime for further details.
- An invoice needs to be raised with the product support team at the end of the month/ quarter for GST registered partners.
- For partners where GST is not applicable, the payouts will be processed as per the payout cycle at the end of the month/ quarter.
- No, You cannot.
- Bajaj Finance Ltd solely defines payouts for the Partner. They reserve rights to change or update the payout percentage anytime in future.
As per section 194 H, there will be a deduction of 5% TDS on any income that is commission or brokerage.
You may start sourcing business when you receive your code on your registered email ID and mobile number after registration.
You may log in to your cases in 2 ways mentioned below:
- You can log in to the FD application form (cases) digitally by accessing our Partner Portal, and by clicking on ‘BFL Product Suite’ > Fixed Deposit > Assist FD
- You can login to your cases by submitting the hard copy of your documents to your relationship manager.
In case of an individual, following documents will be required to book an FD:
- PAN card
- Address Proof (You need to submit any one of the below)
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Latest electricity bill
- Cancelled cheque of the individual applicant
- Recent coloured photograph
Yes, you may source applications through partner portal from anywhere in our network presence.
Before the FD is booked, you may contact your Relationship Manager for the status of an application. Later, you can track the status of your logged-in cases on our Partner Portal.
Payouts will not be applicable for the FDs booked for yourself or your immediate family members
Customers can connect with BFL through their partners in case of any query. Also, they can raise their queries by directly sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.