If photography is your passion or profession, you may always be on the look out to buy the latest DSLR camera. However, these cameras are expensive and it is wise to insure them against any loss, theft, and damage.
Fortunately, this is possible with the DSLR Camera Insurance from Bajaj Finserv. This comprehensive insurance cover protects your DSLR camera in the event of a fire breakout, accidental damage or breakdown, burglary, and much more.
Get an insurance cover up to Rs. 25,000 at just Rs. 699.
You can pay your premium on the go with a debit/credit card, mobile wallets, UPI, or net banking.
DSLR Camera Insurance provides coverage against fire, explosion/implosion, lightning, landslide, flood, earthquake, typhoons, etc. You can also claim coverage for damage or loss due to perils such as strikes and riots.
Get financial protection if your DSLR camera is accidentally damaged while being used by you (at your insured premises). Replacement or repair costs, maximum up to the sum insured amount are covered. The policy also offers coverage in the following instances.
• Camera lens is covered if assembled with camera at the time of loss/damage.
• Camera equipment such as stands, tripods, and flash are covered if assembled with camera at the time of loss.
Did someone break into your house and damage your DSLR camera? Do not worry. DSLR Camera Insurance provides coverage against loss or damage due to an actual or attempted robbery at your insured premises.
Get coverage for repair and replacement costs arising due to mechanical failure of the device. To claim this cover, the camera should have been used by you at the time of breakdown.
Please note that the coverage is as per the invoice value, maximum up to the sum insured amount.
To know more about the detailed terms and conditions on these inclusions, please click here.
You cannot claim the benefits of this insurance if your DSLR Camera was not insured within 30 days of its purchase. The original invoice date will be considered as the purchase date.
The deductible for the first 5% of each claim amount is subject to a minimum of Rs. 1,000 for sum insured up to Rs. 20,000, or Rs. 2,000 for sum insured more than Rs. 20,000 up to Rs. 50,000. This is applicable unless specifically revised and altered by the insurer and mentioned in the Certificate of Insurance.
Any damage, loss or destruction to the DSLR camera on account of pollution or contamination will not be covered.
Any loss, damage, cost or expense of any type, directly or indirectly caused by an act of terrorism is not covered.
To know more about the terms and conditions on coverages and exclusions, please click here.
The DSLR Camera Insurance does not cover damages occurred to the camera lens when it is not attached to the camera.
Camera or camera equipment used for any commercial purpose is not covered under the policy. Commercial camera means and includes:
• Camera used for renting/hiring purpose
• Camera used for commercial purpose/revenue generation
• Studio setup consisting of lighting, backdrops, wallpapers, displays, Screens, power flashes, flashers, reflectors, pictures, portraits, props, lighting tents, etc.
• Commercial Photographers/photography equipment like camera sliders, mounts, etc.
• Camera used for any other purpose than personal use
To raise a claim for DSLR Camera Insurance, please inform the Customer Experience team within 24 hours of the loss/damage to your DSLR camera and submit these documents:
• Invoice or bill copy
• Duly filed claim form
• FIR copy- in case of burglary or theft
The Customer Experience team can be contacted via:
• Toll-free number: 1800 209 5858
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Customer service website
• Mailing address: Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. - Bajaj Allianz House, Airport Road, Yerwada Pune- 411006
We will get in touch with you if your idea is selected.