Eligibility criteria and documents required
MTF facility is pre-activated when you open Demat and Trading account with us. No documents are required to apply for MTF. However, you need four documents and a photograph handy while opening the Demat and Trading account. Click here to open the demat and trading account.
- Must have a Demat and trading account with us
- Demat and Trading account should be active
Given below are the documents requires to open a Demat account with Bajaj Financial Securities:
- PAN card
- Proof of address (Aadhar card, driving license, passport)
- Signature on white paper
- Income proof, for activation of futures and options segment
- Bank details
Frequently asked questions
Yes, having a Demat account is mandatory for Margin Trade Financing.
The maximum limit for Margin Trade Financing with BFSL is Rs. 90 crore.
The trade will be liquidated if the minimum margin requirement is not met if the margin drops below the minimum needed amount.
There are three variants of MTF interest rates:
- Freedom Pack offers MTF interest rate of 18% p.a.
- Professional Pack offers MTF interest rate of 12.5% p.a.
- Bajaj Privelege Club offers MTF interest rate of 9.75% p.a.