Bajaj Finserv Health - Cataract Care at a membership fee of Rs. 1,399
Key features and benefits
Covers cataract treatment at Rs. 1,399
This plan covers the cost for the treatment of cataract and other related complications specified under the plan and enjoy benefits worth Rs. 3,500.
OPD/doctor consultation and lab tests covered
Get coverage for OPD/doctor consultations up to Rs. 1,000 and lab tests. Avail the benefit at any Bajaj Finserv Health Prime partner hospitals or labs.
Avail of discounts from 5-10% on multiple healthcare services at Bajaj Finserv Health Prime network.
End-to-end online process
You can buy the plan online through our 100% digital process.
Eligibility criteria and documents required
You need to fulfil the following criteria to buy Cataract Care plan. If you meet all the eligibility criteria, we will need a few details to complete your application process.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age: 18 - 75 years
No documents are required to buy the plan.
You only need to provide the following details at the time of buying the plan:
- Email address
- Mobile number
Step-by-step guide to buy this plan
Click on the ‘Buy Now’ button on this page.
Enter your full name as on your PAN card and mobile number and press the ‘Proceed’ button.
Enter the One Time Password (OTP) received on your registered mobile number for verification.
If your mobile number is present in our records, pre-filled details will appear on the form. You need to review the details.
In case you are a new customer buying the plan, you will need to fill in the details. Provide your name, address, email address and phone number.
After reviewing or filling out the details, the payment page will open. Complete the online payment via one of the following options: UPI, net banking, credit/debit cards, and wallet.
After the payment is successful, you can download the plan receipt instantly.
Download the plan document from ‘My Account’ after 5 to 7 working days from the purchase date.
Here’s a quick look at the plan details of Cataract Care:
|Coverage details||Covers OPD/Doctor consultation expenses, lab and radiology tests, and offers network discounts.|
|Membership fees including GST (in Rs.)||1,399|
|Lab and Radiology Benefits (in Rs.)||2,000|
|OPD/Doctor consultation benefits (in Rs.)||1,000|
|Network discounts||Get 5-10% discounts on healthcare services at Bajaj Finserv Health prime network.|
|Plan tenure||1 year|
Key inclusions and exclusions
Here’s a quick look at the inclusions and exclusions under the Cataract Care plan:
- Key inclusions
- Key exclusions
|Lab and radiology benefit||Covers any pathology or radiology test taken at lab/radiology centre. You can claim the benefit amount in a single visit or spread over multiple pathology or radiology tests. The benefit offered will be up to the value stated in the policy.|
|OPD/doctor consultation benefit||Covers doctor consultation fees up to the benefit amount as per the plan. You can consult any doctor who holds a minimum degree of MBBS, BDS, BAMS, or BHMS. You can claim the benefit amount either in a single visit or spread over multiple visits.|
|Network discounts||Get 10% discount for OPD consultation, lab, and radiology tests. Get 10% discount on health plans and packages. Also, get 10% discount on pharmacy, spectacle, and dental procedure. Get 5% discount on room rent. Free ambulance for IPD admissions.|
|Lab and radiology benefit||Coverage for any diagnostic procedures undertaken by the doctor. Cannot transfer the beneﬁt to anyone else or any family member if not covered under the plan. No option to carry forward the un availed beneﬁt, even on repurchase after the expiry of 1 year. Cannot redeem the beneﬁt against cash. Cannot club the lab and radiology benefit with any other benefit.|
|OPD/doctor consultation benefit||Coverage on any medical procedures. Cannot transfer the beneﬁt to anyone else or any family member if not covered under the plan.|
|Network discounts||Cannot club the network discounts with any other benefits or use it outside the Bajaj Finserv Health Prime network.|
How to claim for lab and radiology benefits
You can claim lab and radiology benefits under the Cataract Care in the following ways:
Bajaj Finserv Health app
1. Download the app and sign-up using the registered mobile number.
2. Under ‘My Health Plans’, select the purchased plan.
3. Select ‘Doctor consultation’/ ‘Lab and radiology benefit’.
Bajaj Finserv Health website
1. Sign-up on the Bajaj Finserv Health website.
2. Under ‘My Health Plans’, select the purchased plan.
3. Select ‘Doctor consultation’ or ‘Lab and radiology benefit’.
Contact Bajaj Finance Ltd.
In case you have any queries related to coverage, exclusions, or product, please write to us at email@example.com.
E-mailing the customer care team
1. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Attach a scanned copy of the invoice with all details clearly visible.
3. Mention details like hospital/lab name, patient name, and bill amount.
4. Attach membership document received at the time of purchase and the invoices for all expenses claimed.
How to claim for network discount benefits
You can claim network discount benefits under the Cataract Care plan in the following ways:
Select the network discount benefit
Go to your plans and select network discount benefit along with the type of discount you want.
Select a hospital/lab near you
Select any hospital/lab near your area from the list of providers within the prime network.
1. You can also view the list of labs and hospitals available on the Bajaj Finserv Health App.
2. Go to any of the 3,500+ labs and hospitals within the prime network.
3. Share your registered mobile number with the lab or hospital.
4. Get up to 10% discount on various services under the network discount benefit.
Share the voucher
Share voucher received on SMS with hospital/lab on date of visit and claim discount.
Select the date of visit
Enter the date when you wish to visit the hospital/lab and generate a voucher.
You can connect with the customer support team on 020 - 48562555 or drop a mail to email@example.com
Frequently asked questions
The Cataract Care plan covers lab and radiology benefits of up to Rs. 2,000 and OPD/doctor consultation benefits up to Rs. 1,000. It offers network discounts of 5% to 10% on multiple healthcare services. You can avail of this benefit at the Bajaj Finserv Health Prime network.
You can call the Bajaj Finserv Health helpline number 020-48562555 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to pay an annual premium of Rs. 1,399 to buy the Cataract Care plan. It covers OPD/doctor consultation expenses, lab tests package and offers network discounts.
1. Click on ‘Buy Now’ button on this page.
2. Enter your personal details and your mobile number registered with us and press the ‘Submit’ button.
3. Enter the One Time Password (OTP) received on your registered mobile number for verification.
4. If your mobile number matches our records, pre-filled details will appear on the form. All you need to do is to check if the details are correct.
5. Complete the online payment via one of the following options: UPI, net banking, credit/debit cards and wallet.
6. Download the membership receipt instantly. You can also download from ‘My Account’ after 5 to 7 working days from the purchase date.
You can log in to the website or download the Bajaj Finserv Health App to access the membership form.
A written guarantee for repair and replacement costs coverage for a specified period.
The amount of loss or expenses covered.
The amount paid for the subscription plans.
It is the facility provided on a plan.