Frequently asked questions
Interest rate for gold loan ranges from 9.50% to 28% p.a. with a maximum repayment tenure of up to 12 months. You can also benefit from easy part pre-payment and foreclosure facility at no extra charge.
Example: For a gold loan of Rs. 1 lakh from Bajaj Finance at an interest rate of 10% p.a. for a tenure of 12 months, the interest amount will be Rs. 834 per month.
To apply for a Gold Loan online, you just need to visit the Bajaj Finserv website and follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Visit the Gold Loan section of the website
- Step 2: Click on the online application form
- Step 3: Enter your first and last name as it appears on your PAN card
- Step 4: Enter your 10-digit mobile number and select your city
- Step 5: Enter the OTP that was sent to your registered mobile number and submit the application
- Step 6: Set up your appointment at the nearest gold loan branch office from the options displayed
With Bajaj Finance, you can avail of a loan starting from Rs. 5,000 up to Rs. 2 crore. We also offer quick and hassle-free approval with less paperwork. Anyone can apply for a Bajaj Finserv Gold Loan, as long as they meet the basic eligibility parameters.
If you are an Indian citizen aged between 21 and 70, you can apply for our gold loan. All you need is your pure gold jewellery, valued at 22-karat, at your disposal. Apart from that, you just need your passport size photographs and any one of the following documents handy as your identity and address proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving licence
However, if you apply for a loan above 5 lakh, you will need to submit your PAN card as well.