BDA Housing Scheme in Bangalore
The Bangalore Development Authority (BDA) has come up with the BDA housing scheme - an affordable provision that will allocate over 30,000 housing units across locations in the city.
The allotment of apartments will be based on the BDA Allotment of Site Rule of 1984, and the apartments available under the scheme are all located within the jurisdiction of the BDA. The Bangalore Housing Scheme will offer general category apartments such as 1 BHK, 2 BHK, and 3 BHK. Similar apartments will be offered to the EWS and LIG categories as well.
To avail of extra funding to buy the home that you are eligible for, apply for the Bajaj Finserv Home Loan with attractive interest rates and repayment tenor.
Eligibility criteria for the Bangalore Housing Scheme
Those wishing to apply for a house under the BDA Housing Scheme in Bangalore will have to fulfil the eligibility criteria listed below.
- The applicant’s total family income must be under Rs. 3 lakh per annum, as stipulated by the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) bracket.
- The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka, and past 18 years of age. In certain exceptional cases, the maximum age can be relaxed up to 15 years at the date of registration.
Only families who have not received residential plots or housing from any other development authorities such as the CTIB in the state are eligible to apply for the Bangalore Housing Scheme.
Steps to apply for the Bangalore Housing Scheme
The steps to apply for the Bangalore Housing Scheme is easy to follow.
- 1 They must visit certified banks to obtain the registration forms, for which they may have to pay the fees specified by the BDA.
- 2 Once they fill in and submit the forms, they will be given an acknowledgment or registration slip, which must be sent to the BDA. Applicants need not register more than once.
- 3 Applicants must pay the first deposit in the form of pay-order/cheque/DD in favour of the commissioner of BDA.
For more funding assistance, reach out to Bajaj Finserv, and apply for their home loan option to get avail of immediate funding.