Manage your Flexi Loan details
When you take any loan, irrespective of the variant you choose, you’re assigned a unique string of numbers known as the loan account number (LAN). Your LAN assists you in tracking details such as loan status (whether active or closed), utilised limit, available limit, and more.
View your Flexi Loan details
You can check your loan details in My Account by following these simple steps:
- Click on the ‘Sign-in’ button on this page to visit our customer portal.
- Sign-in with your registered mobile number and the OTP.
- Enter your date of birth for verification and proceed.
- Select the loan for which you want to view details from the ‘My Relations’ section.
- View information about your Flexi Loan, such as the used limit, the available limit, the EMI amount, the next due date, and more.
You can directly go to our customer portal by clicking on the ‘Check your Flexi Loan details’ option below. Once signed-in, you’ll be redirected to the ‘My Relations’ section, where you can select your loan account to view its details.
It’s important to keep yourself updated with your Flexi Loan details such as total available limit, EMI due date, or the outstanding amount. This helps you in managing your finances better while you’re servicing your Flexi Loan.
You can sign-in to My Account with your mobile number and date of birth and find all your Flexi Loan details.
Check your Flexi Loan account
Sign-in to our customer portal in two simple steps and track your loan details easily.