Eligibility criteria and documents required
There are just a few basic criteria to be eligible for a personal loan for doctors. You will also need some documents to complete the application process.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age: 25 years to 72 years*
- CIBIL Score: 685 or higher
- Medical registration: Degree to be registered with the medical council
- KYC documents - Aadhaar/ PAN card/ passport/ voter’s ID
- Medical registration certificate
*Age should be 72 years or less at the end of your tenure.
Frequently asked questions
You can comfortably repay your personal loan for doctors with our flexible repayment tenures ranging up to 96 months.
A CIBIL Score of 685 or higher is required to apply for our personal loan for doctors.
You can repay your personal loan for doctors through a NACH mandate.
No, you do not need to provide any collateral or security such as gold ornaments or property to apply for our personal loan for doctors.